Userlist filtering not working

1 month 1 week ago #337551 by cbrace
Userlist filtering not working was created by cbrace
Got something weird going on, have this issue on my live site with Joomla 3.x but with Joomla 4.x on our development site as well. No recent changes have been made in the past in relation to the CB list.

Any list showcasing on the frontend does not return a result, filtered and unfiltered somehow. I have done the tools approach of syncing all users etc. but it's just not showing. There is another list in the system that has results, when I mimic that exactly it still doesnt show any members?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 1 week ago #337559 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Userlist filtering not working
Did you select enough usergroups in the "Usergroups" parameter of your userlist? That's used to determine whom to include in the list.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 month 1 week ago #337563 by cbrace
Replied by cbrace on topic Userlist filtering not working
Yes I have. That’s the odd thing here. Whenever I select it or even select all it doesn’t adjust the filtering side of it. Looks like it filters everything out

1 month 1 week ago #337566 by krileon
Strange, is it saying that there's no results or are you getting what appears to be a bunch of empty rows in a table?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 month 1 week ago #337579 by cbrace
Replied by cbrace on topic Userlist filtering not working
No results at all, I have fiddled with some of the settings trying to reproduce it.

1. All user groups are selected
2. For filtering I have done two options, first is to have a simple filter with no field really filtering. Second is an advanced filter where '1=1'

Tried creating a new list now and that works, so I guess this can be closed. My memory might be bad but I think it might break as I did this step before. If it happens again I will post here ofcourse with more details :) 

Attachments:

1 month 1 week ago #337581 by krileon
Glad the new list is working. Guess it's just a configuration somewhere that was toggled on. Maybe that list was set to only show results once an actual search was made? It's possible to set that under the parameters of the userlist.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn