Safari Browser not properly displaying Menu items

1 week 3 days ago #337955 by 100mile
I have had a few users say that the Menu Items, for Community Builder, which I have at the top of the page in a Horizontal layout, will display in a vertical layout when they are using the Safari (Apple) brower, taking up most of the page.
Is there a fix for this, besides using another browser? 
Is there a template change I have to set?
All other browsers are working well.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #337959 by krileon
Would need to know the browser version specifically and if a screenshot could be provided that would also be helpful. We've had no other reports of issues. Our browser support is basically last 2 major releases and versions with greater than 0.5% usage. So for Safari that would be probably version 15 minimum. All other browser versions are not supported and they should update.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 week 1 day ago #337969 by 100mile
Message from a registered memeber,Hey Carm,As you can see in the screenshot below I am on version 15.6.1 of Safari and I am only getting utilization of 1/2 of the screen as the menu takes up the top part

1 week 1 day ago #337970 by 100mile
  Message from a registered memeber,Hey Carm,As you can see in the screenshot below I am on version 15.6.1 of Safari and I am only getting utilization of 1/2 of the screen as the menu takes up the top partsage from a registered memeber,Hey Carm,As you can see in the screenshot below I am on version 15.6.1 of Safari and I am only getting utilization of 1/2 of the screen as the menu takes up the top part
Attachments:

1 week 1 day ago #337971 by krileon
That doesn't look like CBs menu above profiles. That looks like your Joomla menu, which your Joomla template is responsible for. Looks like a bad breakpoint somewhere in your Joomla templates CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 week 1 day ago #337972 by 100mile
Do you have a fix?
I have only built menus from the side bar menu selection on the Home Dasboard.
Otherwise, I only used menus that were preloaded when you guys first installed CB.
Is ther a fix for this problem?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn