CB User SQL error

1 week 2 days ago #337961 by trlbldr
CB User SQL error was created by trlbldr
When I attempt to sort on "user" (AntiSpam | Logs | User column), This error message appears:

I followed the steps identified - CB returned "success" with each Tool. Yet...

System Info:
  • PHP 8.2.18
  • MySQLi 10.6.17-MariaDB
  • Caching Disabled
  • Gzip Enabled
  • CB version: 2.9.1+build.2024.01.11.19.38.24.c604a3042
What to do?

Don White
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 1 day ago #337966 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB User SQL error
Click Clear and that'll reset the filtering then just don't sort on user. Have confirmed and will fix in a future release. That should normally just sort by user id (sorting by username here would be too slow).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: trlbldr

1 week 1 day ago #337968 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB User SQL error
Ok, this should now be fixed in latest CB AntiSpam build release. It will just sort that column against user_id.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: trlbldr

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds