Daily or Weekly digest emails from CB Activities

3 years 7 months ago #320455 by jperel
Hi,

The notification system from Activies is very interessant in CB, but we have some user who don't go on our site every day.

Our need would be to warn a user as Mattermost does for example of an activity (post on a Group to which we belong, response to a post or comment) after a certain time without response.

Failing that, send an email summarizing the notifications that a user has received to bring them back to the interface.

This option could be added in the Groups options.

Is it plane ? And when ?

Bests Regards

Jérôme Averty

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #320456 by krileon
There is no weekly or daily digest functionality at this time. Yes, it's planned in a future release but I've no idea when. We need to first improve the APIs powering core CB so all our plugins can benefit from things like this, which we'll be working on after we're done improving the usability of Joomlapolis itself (we're making significant site improvements throughout).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jperel

3 years 7 months ago #320585 by jperel
Hi,
Thank you for your anwser.
And are there web push notifications ?
Is there a way to enable them so that the browser pushes notifications into the system?

Bests Regards
Jérôme Averty

3 years 7 months ago #320586 by krileon
We do not have browser push notifications at this time. Browser push notifications and digest emails are planned in a future release once CB has the core APIs to allow for this functionality otherwise it's a massive implementation per-plugin to have such functionality, which isn't ideal so those features are waiting for core improvements.

Check out the below blog post regarding the future as CB as we will be pushing towards having those APIs.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18895-what-am-i-working-on-15

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlanJones, jperel

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn