Needing assistance with Userlist (Unresolved)

14 years 1 month ago #130128 by rspack
krileon wrote:

Don't understand what you mean. Using search criteria and pressing Find Users to Enter to perform the search should result in the Criteria hiding. You'll need to examine the surrounding code and look at other possible jQuery implementations to hide the Criteria.

Ok I have a list using 20 fields in it. The code changes you gave me I made. It works, but only if I do not select any of the search box criteria. Or if I use the List All link it will work as expected and hide the search boxes. But If I choose any search box (e.g. - Location) and select Kentucky, the search results appear at the bottom of search boxes.

Try the search out to see what it is doing:

joomla.vsmcasting.com/search-talent

This is a testing server, and I was hoping to move it to live (main Site) this week.

Many thanks again Kril for replying. Much apprecitated

Post edited by: rspack, at: 2010/04/13 17:00

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #130154 by krileon
Don't know what to further advise. The change works perfectly fine when changing the search criteria. Please note I did say the change was done within CB 1.2.2. You should upgrade followed by performing the change (direct copy and paste!) and receive the results you are wanting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 1 month ago #130206 by rspack
I updated to CB 1.2.2 and still have the same issue.

Can you please visit this link and see for yourself what I am referring to with this issue:

vsmcasting.com/search-talent.html

Thanks again for all your help.

14 years 1 month ago #130244 by krileon
Again, I can not advise any further. We typically do not provide core edits or even advise them; nor do we support them. You'll need to examine the correct usage of jQuery to properly trigger the hiding. It works perfectly fine in all my tests. Possibly not working due to your SEF, which seams to strip the parameters from your sites URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn