[SOLVED] payment page is not redirecting auth.net

13 years 11 months ago #132632 by craigcompeau
Replied by craigcompeau on topic Re:payment page is not redirecting auth.net
Digging deeper into this I find that if I use custom template code for DT Register and DT Donate to properly use https for those components, it breaks CBSubs com_comprofiler / paidsubscriptions from using https as it should. (See www.dthdevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=91&jfile=viewtopic.php&f=16&t=1682 for the DT code and info regarding SSL.) If I add in com_comprofiler to the custom code then it does redirect to https but then I get an encryption error when I click on the Pay Now button under the CBSubs Subscription Plan. Mm... this sure is a pain to resolve the SSL issue with all this. I appreciate any help.
Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #132636 by cjmicro
Replied by cjmicro on topic Re:payment page is not redirecting auth.net
I am not using dtreg or donate, the other payment processing components I have are ijoomla adagency and virtuemart.

I did check for errors and got some template errors, but no javascript that I could see in the error console.

13 years 11 months ago #132682 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:payment page is not redirecting auth.net
Appears there are multiple issues within one thread; those other then the thread creator if your issue is not pertaining to the exact issue in this thread then please create a new thread. Issue appears to be a direct result of custom code or 3rd party extension. Please review debug procedures found within Help Us Help You from my signature.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #150473 by wsbsmith
Replied by wsbsmith on topic Re:payment page is not redirecting auth.net
Has anyone found a resolution to this? This appears to be the same problem that I am having on my site.

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #150488 by wsbsmith
Replied by wsbsmith on topic Re:payment page is not redirecting auth.net
Okay, it looks like the problem was caused by our use of DT Register and DT Donate on the same site. We will be discontinuing our use of DT Donate, but will continue to use DT register, so simply killing those two components wasn't an option.

The problem is caused by a code override that is for some reason required by the DTH people to force their products in to SSL. By doing that, it did not allow other components to go into SSL, even if they wanted to.

The fix is described in the link below, although the particular example uses Virtuemart...i just replaced com_virtuemart with com_comprofiler and everything seems to work.

www.dthdevelopment.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=91&jfile=viewtopic.php&f=16&t=1682#p3977

Scott

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn