no german translation in cbcontent

14 years 6 days ago #130632 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:no german translation in cbcontent
The code used in such pop-up is translated. Will have to investigate further. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 days ago #130635 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re:no german translation in cbcontent
doesn't matter. I hope I contribute to make your product better and better.

14 years 6 days ago #130649 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:no german translation in cbcontent
jojo12 wrote:

doesn't matter. I hope I contribute to make your product better and better.

Certainly! Was able to find a bug with the language string being used was incorrect. This has been fixed and tested for next release. For a workaround you should be able to add to cbteamplugins_language.php the following new language string.

[code:1]
'Are you sure you want to unlink this account from your Facebook account? Before unlinking you should edit your profile and set a password so that you can still login once unlinked.' => 'Are you sure you want to unlink this account from your Facebook account? Before unlinking you should edit your profile and set a password so that you can still login once unlinked.',
[/code:1]

Then translate as necessary.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.501 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn