Session write error

13 years 11 months ago #133659 by manuel_c
Replied by manuel_c on topic Re:Session write error
ok what i initially called intermitency is just that it works fine the first time when the user is not registered in Joomla but thereafter the user gets the "Session write error!" when trying to login.

Now I'm getting this error consistently in all browsers. The Chrome error was probably something else.

Taking into account the amount of people whit this same issue posted in several threads in this forum, I am pretty sure this is a bug.

If you wish for me to JS debug your site then please provide a URL to your site where FBC is actively in use.

yes please! ticomentarios.com

thank you.

Post edited by: manuel_c, at: 2010/05/21 10:21

Post edited by: manuel_c, at: 2010/05/21 10:22

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #133710 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Session write error
There appears to be fatal errors present on your site. I also noticed you provided a non-www address. Have you configured your Facebook application to use this non-www address? If so have you configured your site to redirect from www to non-www version of your site? As Facebook is strict about such situations as www.example.com is NOT example.com to their API. If users access your site at the www version while configured for non-www then it WILL cause errors.

Please review and resolve the following errors.
[code:1]
Unmatched </head> encountered. Ignoring tag. - ticomentarios.com/:79

Extra <body> encountered. Migrating attributes back to the original <body> element and ignoring the tag. - ticomentarios.com/:80

Unable to post message to googleads.g.doubleclick.net. Recipient has origin ticomentarios.com.

Unsafe JavaScript attempt to access frame with URL ticomentarios.com/ from frame with URL www.facebook.com/extern/login_status.php?api_key=2e73d807f0c733d6887f2c12a8f0ca18&extern=2&channel=http%3A%2F%2Fticomentarios.com%2Fcomponents%2Fcom_comprofiler%2Fplugin%2Fuser%2Fplug_cbfacebookconnect%2Fxd_receiver.htm&locale=en_US. Domains, protocols and ports must match.
[/code:1]
Would appear you have two closing tags for head and two opening tags for body somewhere throughout your code? It's also possible those tags are coming from some other source such as a 3rd party extension.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 10 months ago #136989 by lmorgan611
Replied by lmorgan611 on topic Re:Session write error
I have the same problem, on two different sites (different servers, too) with current CB installation and Joomla 1.5.8.

www.howrudeisthat.com
www.weddingvendorprofiles.com

I don't have a lot of third party extensions on either, except the wedding site does use SOBI2 and its various extensions. (But that's not implemented on HRIT so I don't think it's the problem.)

Connect works fine if user is not in db, only get Session Write Error! if they are already registers.

Any help appreciated!

Laurie

13 years 10 months ago #137015 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Session write error
I see you are using other Facebook based plugins on your site to Share, have you tried disabling those? Does this resolve your issue? Please PM backend Joomla login credentials and will take a look when time permits, thank you.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/07/02 15:44

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn