[SOLVED] facebook login doesnt show

13 years 11 months ago #132836 by rbolivar
[SOLVED] facebook login doesnt show was created by rbolivar
Hi all,

I followed your instructions to install/configure faceboook pluggin.

I dont see the facebook login in my CB login screen, however if I login through CB login I see the facebooks links to LINK and LOGIN.

I would like to see the facebook LOGIN option BEFORE i login.

Attached in my configuration screen.

Rosa

Post edited by: rbolivar, at: 2010/05/11 19:47

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/06/01 15:02
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #132915 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:facebook login doesnt show
Please edit your CB login module and ensure you've set Plugin Integrations parameter to YES. Being logged in likely resulted in the CB API loading which would cause the buttons to display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #133029 by rbolivar
Replied by rbolivar on topic Re:facebook login doesnt show
CB login module Plugin Integrations parameter is set to YES, see screenshot. Any other ideas?

Thanks for your help,

Rosa

Post edited by: rbolivar, at: 2010/05/13 23:00
Attachments:

13 years 11 months ago #133103 by krileon
Please ensure you've properly upgraded your login module to CB 1.2.2s login module and not simply upgraded the component. Being logged in uses different code to render the buttons then being logged out. That different code is only available in CB 1.2.2 login module. Please also enable Debug Mode and maximum Error Reporting in Joomla Global Configuration then reproduce your issue and review any on-screen errors. If none please review server error logs for potential issues. If issue persists please PM Joomla backend login credentials and will take a look when time permits (this is Friday so earliest will investigate is more then likely Monday).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #133614 by rbolivar
Replied by rbolivar on topic Re:facebook login doesnt show
Ok we are making progress, upgrading the login module fixed my issue, now i see the facenook login before I login.

Now I have another problem, when i click on facebook login I get this message:

You cannot create a user with this User Group Level. Only Super Administrators have this ability.

Please help,

If you need admi login and password provide an email I will send them to you.

Thanks,

Rosa

13 years 11 months ago #133695 by krileon

You cannot create a user with this User Group Level. Only Super Administrators have this ability.

This is a known issue we've yet to find the direct cause. Please ensure that within Joomla Global Configuration on the System tab that New User Registration Type is a valid user group (preferably Registered). Please confirm if you are already logged in when clicking the link or if are logged out.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn