[SOLVED] Forgotten Password Link not working

13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #150584 by g0lgj
Hi all the forgotten password link is not working for me.
Joomla 1.5.22
Community Builder 1.3.1

I have looked through forums and adjusted as per request's but still cannot get password sent, it does not change the password and takes me straight back to the website home page.

I have tried using default template same problem, turned of SEF turned off plugins one at at a time problem still exists. Mass mail and ACY mailing work from the site without problems.

If I turn on full error reporting I did get error relating to router.php but I have resolved this. Still no password sent. Nothing in php logs.

I am stuck.

Any help gratefully received.

Mark

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #150612 by g0lgj
Replied by g0lgj on topic Re: Forgotten Password Link not working
Running through the help us list

Check Community Builder User Fields Database

fail's

CB fields data storage Database structure differences:
Table truejos_comprofiler does not exist

I attempt to correct

CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table truejos_comprofiler failed with SQL error: Table 'truejos_comprofiler' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `truejos_comprofiler` ( `ccbrankname` mediumtext )ENGINE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE `truejos_comprofiler` ( `ccbrankname` mediumtext )ENGINE=MyISAM
CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table truejos_comprofiler failed with SQL error: Table 'truejos_comprofiler' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `truejos_comprofiler` ( `ccblocation` mediumtext )ENGINE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE `truejos_comprofiler` ( `ccblocation` mediumtext )ENGINE=MyISAM
CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table truejos_comprofiler failed with SQL error: Table 'truejos_comprofiler' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `truejos_comprofiler` ( `ccbsignature` mediumtext )ENGINE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE `truejos_comprofiler` ( `ccbsignature` mediumtext )ENGINE=MyISAM
CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table truejos_comprofiler failed with SQL error: Table 'truejos_comprofiler' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `truejos_comprofiler` ( `cb_bio` mediumtext )ENGINE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE `truejos_comprofiler` ( `cb_bio` mediumtext )ENGINE=MyISAM
CBSQLupgrader::createTableof Table truejos_comprofiler failed with SQL error: Table 'truejos_comprofiler' already exists SQL=CREATE TABLE `truejos_comprofiler` ( `cb_captcha` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL )ENGINE=MyISAM
CREATE TABLE `truejos_comprofiler` ( `cb_captcha` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL )ENGINE=MyISAM
Click here to Show details

Regards

13 years 4 months ago #150635 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Forgotten Password Link not working
Why does your database prefix have "true" in it? Was this intentionally? Please check configuration.php in your Joomla root and set the prefix to the correct prefix as seen in your database via phpmyadmin or other database management softwares.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #150643 by g0lgj
Hi dbase was installed via Softaculous on my hosting so no idea why it has true in the prefix, I have checked and the config file is looking for truejos_ along with phpadmin and all dbase table are same prefixed with truejos

regards Mark

13 years 4 months ago #150654 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Forgotten Password Link not working
I see, please check within _comprofiler_fields and ensure under the Tables column that no row has the actual prefix. Example as follows.

Should Not Be:
truejos_comprofiler

Should Be:
#__comprofiler

Ensure is the same case for ALL tables in that column.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #150658 by g0lgj
Hi again thanks that has solved the dbase problem and all entries are green in the Check Community Builder User Fields Database
However forgotten login problem still exists :(

Mark

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn