Replied by jwanderson on topic Re: Some problems with cb login
Set to "NO"

Server is located in Austin TX
Set config to CST

Still not working in IE, Chrome or Safari

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #155453 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Some problems with cb login
Even as no you're still receiving session errors? This does not seam very likely as it disables the entire session checking feature... Please try on a fresh install of nothing but Joomla + CB (same host please sub-domain or sub-folder is fine) and confirm if issue still present.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: astrogoal

13 years 2 months ago #155455 by jwanderson
I'm not receiving errors, it won't login

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #155478 by jwanderson
Ok installed a fresh in a folder on same domain

Stock skin

It will login via IE
The following user(s) said Thank You: astrogoal

13 years 2 months ago #155501 by jwanderson
So if I have a site

That no one can login via IE/Chrome/Safari and all the other components/plugins are disabled.

A fresh install site

That I can login via IE/Chrome/Safari

What do you think my next step is as I do not want to loose all the info and users that are setup on the current site.

13 years 2 months ago #155704 by jwanderson
Ok, so it seems to be fixed now, what I did was backup my complete site files and DB. FTP'd the complete file set for Joomla 1.5.22 onto the server except the install folder.

It cleared up all the login issues I was having, Not sure what caused the issue?

Thanks for everyone's help on my issues.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn