Cb registration cookies

7 years 1 month ago #292164 by Owenn
Cb registration cookies was created by Owenn
Hello, I want your help because I have a problem when I submit a new registration I have this popup : Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser......
I have try to purge the cache at joomla administrator and to ennable cache but nothing, And I have update cb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #292190 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb registration cookies
Disable all caching, purge the cache, then retry. This is almost always a caching problem. If caching is already completely off then see if you've any 3rd party Joomla system plugins within Extensions > Plugins and try disabling them to see if that solves it. Aside from that please search the forums as this has been addressed numerous times.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #292206 by Owenn
Replied by Owenn on topic Cb registration cookies
Thx....I have try to do Rhiz but nothing...can u help me please because I have try all solutions found in forums

7 years 1 month ago #292225 by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 weeks ago #292566 by jamalqc
Replied by jamalqc on topic Cb registration cookies
I Have the same issue, 2 mounth of search of solution, i tried all, not work.

thnks

7 years 4 weeks ago #292594 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cb registration cookies
It's either a caching problem or a cross domain problem as already explained. See my above reply for solutions. First step is to disable all caching then purge the cache. If issue persists ensure configuration.php is configured properly (live_site should be set to ''). If configuration.php is configured properly reset your htaccess file by either deleting it or reapplying the one provided by Joomla. Those steps should eliminate those issues. If issue persists still then it's likely some sort of session problem caused by a server configuration issue or 3rd party extension conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn