Registration page doesn't exist

6 years 2 months ago #301747 by sina74
Registration page doesn't exist was created by sina74
Hello

Registration page on my site doesn't appear or I don't know how to do it .I get 404 error with this sentence 0 Unterminated string literal. if somebody could help me it would be great I'm stuck on this for two days and I dont know what to do else.Existing members can login but for new to register I don't know.

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #301779 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration page doesn't exist
You get that error where? When trying to reach CBs registration page or when clicking the submit button to register? Are you sure you're using CBs login module and navigating to CBs registration and not Joomlas? Switch to default Joomla protostar template and retry to rule out bad template layout override.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago #301788 by sina74
Replied by sina74 on topic Registration page doesn't exist
Hello

Yes,when I click on CB login - Sign up, I use Protostar as template but I'm gonna check that again.

6 years 2 months ago #301814 by krileon
Using the URL from your profile you've a bunch of "Array" outputs all over the place. Something is messing with the data. Don't know what to suggest beyond disabling non-core Joomla extensions 1 by 1 to find the culprit.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 months ago #301847 by sina74
Replied by sina74 on topic Registration page doesn't exist
You were right,it seems that JCH optimize somehow create problem.

Thank you

6 years 2 months ago #301865 by krileon
We use JCH Optimizer without issues. You can find what settings we're using below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/234211-optimize-speed-cb-and-groupjive#283861

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn