redirection after login

5 years 9 months ago #306124 by kolvi
Replied by kolvi on topic redirection after login
me either... :-))

last I did was to link the redirection page in the module and to take out the link in the first login-redirect (which should give back the standards)...
as my akeeba backup will not work properly as well, I have to try whatsoever...
as said, from login module on position 7 after putting in the values I will be redirected to another CB login form and login does not work

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago #306126 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic redirection after login
Your redirect should begin with index.php and be non-SEF. I've no idea where you're trying to redirect to, but I'm guessing you're getting stuck in some kind of loop. Example below will redirect users to their profile on login.

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userprofile

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 9 months ago #306236 by kolvi
Replied by kolvi on topic redirection after login
Hi Kyle,

i gave CB another try on a localhost server setup and installed all new in a new Joomla setup according to your pdf. Trying to register, I can fill in the required fields (+ 1 test-field I added) however I receive the following message:
The requested URL /web-projekt LGA/web-projekt LGA/index.php/cb-profile/saveregisters was not found on this server.

best regards

norbert

5 years 9 months ago #306270 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic redirection after login
That doesn't appear to have anything to do with CB, but with your server setup. The path after "/web-projekt LGA/web-projekt LGA/" is correct, but "/web-projekt LGA/web-projekt LGA/" doesn't look right and would be part of your localhost web path and recommend not using spaces. Also ensure live_site is empty within configuration.php.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.562 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn