Community Builder login with Google / Apple / Facebook

1 year 1 week ago #333683 by ontarget
Hi most websites with registration now have a signup with Google, Apple, Facebook which makes it much easier for the user.
How is this possible with CB? Are there any plugins or integrations available?
I have searched the forums etc.
The only one it seems that may do CB integration is miniOrange but I was quoted $10,999 for the enterprise version which would give me multiple site licence.
So I thought that's a bit much, so would love to hear if any of the community has a solution?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 week ago #333685 by krileon
We provide CB Connect that lets users login with their other social media accounts.

www.joomlapolis.com/addons/cb-connect

It can also be bought standalone on our addons page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/addons

It doesn't have login with Apple though, but does have Google, Facebook, and many others.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 days ago #333719 by krileon
Am currently working on a new stable release of CB Connect and will be reviewing adding Apple login support. Just thought I'd provide a heads up. Note we don't have licenses here like miniOrange. You can install it on as many sites as you want.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn