Registration IP In Backend ACP

5 years 8 months ago #306641 by jtomelevage
Replied by jtomelevage on topic Registration IP In Backend ACP
What code in what window?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago #306688 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration IP In Backend ACP
Supply your custom html and substitutions to the Description parameter. Whatever you supply there will display as the fields value.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 8 months ago #306794 by jtomelevage
Replied by jtomelevage on topic Registration IP In Backend ACP
How do I do that?

5 years 8 months ago #306813 by krileon
How do you do what? You add whatever HTML and/or substitutions you want to the Description parameter after setting the fields type to Custom HTML. Your first post already has the substitution to output IP Address.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/149-usage/239591-registration-ip-in-backend-acp?limitstart=0#306559

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 9 months ago #313289 by electron69
Replied by electron69 on topic Registration IP In Backend ACP
Excuse me, but to "delimiter " was more explicit. Now that I found, it is not any more a problem. But very disconcerting in evolution of site. We have an impression that a parametre disappeared. Put in parentheses "Delimiter" in the description of the type of field. (Translation French ==> English with PROMP 19 MASTER)

4 years 9 months ago #313290 by krileon
Delimiter field was renamed to Custom HTML field. Sorry, I don't understand what your issue is. Of course we're still going to have some forum posts referencing the delimiter field (which again is just the Custom HTML field) as that's what it previously was named. The delimiter field wasn't a delimiter field when it became capable of outputting custom HTML and thus it was renamed something more appropriate to its usage. If you don't like it being renamed use language overrides to change it to display whatever you want for its field type name.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn