[SOLVED] Registered users shut out?

13 years 1 month ago #156481 by Ducimus2003
Replied by Ducimus2003 on topic Re: Registered users shut out?

krileon wrote: Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Done,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156487 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Registered users shut out?
You did not mention you were on Joomla 1.6. This is a permissions issue.

Under Joomla global configuration followed by permissions you can see under Registered that Site Login is in a Conflict state and is set as Not Allowed (Locked).

The above is because under Public you have set Site Login to denied. Keep in mind permissions are parent > child based. If you set the parent of Registered (which is Public) to deny login then you also deny login for Registered. This of course will have no affect on Super Administrators and such.

I've fixed this for you and confirmed working, please also confirm login is working.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #156521 by Ducimus2003
Replied by Ducimus2003 on topic Re: Registered users shut out?
It working! This is wonderful. Thank so so very much for your prompt help. Makes purchasing and advanced level quite worthwhile. And you can quote me on this.

I'm still trying to understand what you meant however. I'll figure it out.

Thank you again!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.314 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn