[SOLVED] Is this a bug? "Time" not working in Date field.

13 years 1 month ago #158596 by hellojoomla
Has anyone tried Eventlist or jEvents with J 1.6 and CB 1.4?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #158633 by krileon
Both provide completely different functionality. Eventlist basically gives you a list of events, wherein jEvents presents events in a calendar like setting. Neither of them from what I gather are yet compatible with Joomla 1.6.x. Both also have plugins for CB, whether 3rd party or not.

I'm working on an event calendar plugin as an incubator project, but no idea when I'll have it completed. It's only about 30% done at this point.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #158637 by hellojoomla
Thanks Kyle.

I'd be happy to help with testing, when you are ready.

Be great if we could link events to a profile so you could click on the event and see details of a band, for example.

13 years 1 month ago #158638 by krileon
What you described will be in CB Events, but again no idea when it'll be done. Am swamped for the time being, but will try to get to it maybe before month is over I hope. Most of it is done display wise, it uses a calendar, but functionality wise it hasn't been completed.

The above 2 extensions also offer tab on user profile to display events, but they don't appear compatible with J1.6 yet according to their Joomla.org page.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #158651 by nilsy
I have tried both, I run some events and fairs.
The Eventlist I think is excellent for my use.

The other one is actually also good, but just not as coherent for my head.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn