Lots of Features Messed Up

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #158839 by Viperman35
Lots of Features Messed Up was created by Viperman35
I run joomla 1.5, cb version 1.4, and Kunena 1.6.3. I have read through the forums and tried everything that has been posted in this forum. None of the fixes that was stated here on cb's forums has worked. I need someone's help plz.

The following is a list of features that aren't working:
1. I have created a field in cb for the msn and called it cb_hotmail, I linked it in the forum intergration plugin inside cb plugins, and nothing shows up in my user profile status.
2. I want to let my users upload their sigs to my site and I can't find a setting anywhere for it. So I went and created a field for the signature to allow them to upload, and now I can't get it to connect via the forum intergration.
3. The showing of my rank field in my cb profiles are just text. There is no images being shown. All it does is show a double stack of my rank title.

If there is any suggestions on these issue's plz post. I am a little advanced at joomla so I basically can understand from a coders state of mind.

Also I have posted this in the kunena's forums also so I will keep this and kunena's forums updated to find out why none of these features are working.

Database Version: 5.5.5-10.0.31-MariaDB
PHP Version: 5.6.30
Web Server: Apache
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 3.7.2 Stable [ Amani ] 22-May-2017 09:46 GMT
Joomla! Platform: Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013
Community Builder Version: 2.1.2
NO PLUGINS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #158882 by Viperman35
Replied by Viperman35 on topic Re: Lots of Features Messed Up
Alright, I just got an answer from kenuna and they said all of this is a cb related problem in yet I have gotten no answer for it. Is there anyway I can receive a response on this situation.

NO PLUGINS

13 years 1 month ago #158988 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Lots of Features Messed Up

1. I have created a field in cb for the msn and called it cb_hotmail, I linked it in the forum intergration plugin inside cb plugins, and nothing shows up in my user profile status.

Please ensure within Kunena on the Integration tab you've configured everything to point to CB.

2. I want to let my users upload their sigs to my site and I can't find a setting anywhere for it. So I went and created a field for the signature to allow them to upload, and now I can't get it to connect via the forum intergration.

CB provides its own signature field, you can not create one. Please see the forum tab when editing your profile for said signature field. Within field management you'll find the field as "forumsignature".

3. The showing of my rank field in my cb profiles are just text. There is no images being shown. All it does is show a double stack of my rank title.

Navigate to the forum integration in plugin management and insure the Path Template rank is set to the following (set to this by default in new installs).

/template/default/images

Alright, I just got an answer from kenuna and they said all of this is a cb related problem in yet I have gotten no answer for it. Is there anyway I can receive a response on this situation.

You posted on a weekend, when we're typically not here, only professional subscribers are given guaranteed 5 day response. Please be patient.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #159029 by Viperman35
I am very sorry about my impatience Krileon. Just was very tired at that moment I was up all night coding the site to find these features not working. So again, I am very sorry, I am not usually like that.:( :( :( I have more to post to this but I am on my lunch shift right now. When I get home I hope you guys will be on. I really would like to pm one of you guys but haven't a clue where to start since I am new to this whole system around here.:)

NO PLUGINS

13 years 1 month ago #159046 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Lots of Features Messed Up
No worries, when you've a moment to review and test the above please let us know if working.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago #159095 by Viperman35
Alright #1 I have everything including the private messages pointing to CB. To which, I have another private messaging system installed, and would like for it to be the one handling my private messages. Still, I have it this way and still the MSN is not showing inside the Kunena User Sidebar.

#2 I really want to let my users upload their sigs, and with the cb forumsignature, they can not upload their images.

#3 I have gotten the rank images to work by pointing the rank address to my template that i have installed. The upload rank images only allows you to upload your images into the default template, unless you change the address inside the forum integration plugin manually.

NO PLUGINS

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn