Lots of Features Messed Up

13 years 4 weeks ago #159137 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Lots of Features Messed Up

Alright #1 I have everything including the private messages pointing to CB. To which, I have another private messaging system installed, and would like for it to be the one handling my private messages. Still, I have it this way and still the MSN is not showing inside the Kunena User Sidebar.

Not sure, please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

#2 I really want to let my users upload their sigs, and with the cb forumsignature, they can not upload their images.

CB does not do this. Signatures are a text field. Can't help you with this process, sorry. You'll need custom development to supply image as signature to Kunena directly.

#3 I have gotten the rank images to work by pointing the rank address to my template that i have installed. The upload rank images only allows you to upload your images into the default template, unless you change the address inside the forum integration plugin manually.

Pre-existing installs upgrading to Kunena 1.6 will need to change the rank path manually. New installs do not as the default is to Kunenas 1.6 rank path.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 weeks ago #159726 by Viperman35
Replied by Viperman35 on topic Re: Lots of Features Messed Up
I have now found another graphic feature that is messed up in the cb connections. when you finally invite someone to connect with you the layout is all messed up it doesn't look right in the theme i have.

Database Version: 5.5.5-10.0.31-MariaDB
PHP Version: 5.6.30
Web Server: Apache
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 3.7.2 Stable [ Amani ] 22-May-2017 09:46 GMT
Joomla! Platform: Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013
Community Builder Version: 2.1.2
NO PLUGINS

13 years 3 weeks ago #159847 by krileon
Your template distorting connections is not a problem with CB. Please be more specific and provide a link to the issue directly as it's likely a CSS issue. If not possible please provide an image of the issue alternatively (won't be able to investigate CSS however).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #159864 by Viperman35
Krileon, that is exactly what I had figured was the css. My cb isn't the one that is messed up it's my cb connection layout inside of the user profile. When the user has a connection it tends to mess up the layout for my template. Its not my Rocket Theme template css believe me when I say that cause it is only happening with the cb connections. When I get off of work I will post a link to the problem, so you can see what it is. I have know way of taking a screenshot of my site, so I have no way to post an image on here to show you. I just have to use the live site to point to from now on. I love cbgroupjive btw.

NO PLUGINS

13 years 3 weeks ago #159891 by krileon
Only way to confirm if it is your template is to swap to default Joomla and confirm if issue still present. It's also possible if you allow very large avatars it'll distort the display. Won't know specifically until investigate, will be able to suggest appropriate CSS changes. If you'd like link kept private when time permits providing it you may do so by PMing it to me directly.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 3 weeks ago #159930 by Viperman35
Thank you man I'm going to be working on it tonight now that I am home from work.

NO PLUGINS

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn