[SOLVED] Login page redirect to native joomla login

13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #159618 by dhome1105
Hi! There are times that my site is redirecting to the native/default joomla site.

redirects to this url
www.trademate.ph/index.php?option=com_user&view=login&return=aHR0cDovL3d3dy50cmFkZW1hdGUucGgvcG9zdC1mcmVlLWFkcw==

1. It sometimes happens when I logout when in profile page
2. It always happens when i click www.trademate.ph/connect?view=track&c=eyJ0eXBlIjoiaW52aXRlIiwiaW52aXRlX2lkIjozLCJjZGF0ZSI6MTMwMTU0NzI2NX0%3D
3. It always happens when I click post ads (adsFactory extension) when not logged in. You can see post free ads menu link in the classified ads section

I installed the CB as per in the documentation. You can see that there is a my profile menu in my main menu and it is set to public.

please please help.

im using
Joomla 1.5.22
CB 1.4

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 weeks ago #159619 by dhome1105
The following user(s) said Thank You: wmbell

13 years 3 weeks ago #159646 by nant

13 years 3 weeks ago #159649 by dhome1105
Replied by dhome1105 on topic Re: Login page redirect to native joomla login
Actually it did solve the problem of the login. But im having second thoughts if this really the solution to my problem..:)
In my problem #2 im not sure if its the parainvite's problem or the cb.

13 years 3 weeks ago #159839 by krileon
Some extensions have no support for CB and thus on access checks send users to Joomla native pages. The only work around is to use a Joomla system plugin to intercept those redirects and send to CBs pages. This is not a bug nor an issue of CBs, just how it works; we've no system plugin to force the redirects.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 weeks ago #159845 by dhome1105
Replied by dhome1105 on topic Re: Login page redirect to native joomla login
Its actually correct. My site is working now. My problem now is the openinviter which is not related to cb.. And i hate to say it but some extension vendors just dont know what is support means.. Atleast here, my issues were easily solve..

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn