error message

13 years 3 weeks ago #160007 by hadson11
Replied by hadson11 on topic Re: error message
hi i'v tried a diffrent template and the problem still remains.
now it's clearly that the problem is in cbsubs.
i checked the page encode and its utf-8, and its still giving me the error ("Warning: htmlentities() [function.htmlentities]: charset `windows-1255' not supported, assuming iso-8859-1 in /home2/jimjumco/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/paypal/cbpaidsubscriptions.paypal.php on line 950")

please help with that!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 weeks ago #160027 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: error message
Please PM backend login credentials including the page you're seeing this at. You probably will need to change your encoding via PHP.ini if your host is forcing windows-1255.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn