CB Profile Gallery Problem???

9 years 7 months ago #249112 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Profile Gallery Problem???
You'll need to contact your host. Seams like your default PHP user doesn't have the right read/write permissions as your site seams to be unable to create folders or write files.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #249114 by zingerdigital
Replied by zingerdigital on topic CB Profile Gallery Problem???
If I refresh the page when I get the white screen/the error that I last set you...I see the newly created user folder and the uploaded image. Then if I add a second image, I don't get the error, and it adds the second image fine.

So It just happens on the first creation of the user folder.

That could still be a PHP user permissions problem???

9 years 7 months ago #249120 by krileon
Make sure index.html is at the below location. Looks like it can't find it as it's copied to each sub-folder that's created.

images/comprofiler/plug_profilegallery/

If it doesn't exist just copy it from your Joomla root or from images/comprofiler/ to the above directory.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 7 months ago #249131 by zingerdigital
Replied by zingerdigital on topic CB Profile Gallery Problem???
BINGO! that did it! It was the missing index.html in "images/comprofiler/plug_profilegallery/"

I added it, and it worked!

I notice that this directory....

"mages/comprofiler/"

didn't have an index.html file. Should there be one there?

Thanks for your help with this one,
Robert

9 years 7 months ago #249176 by krileon
Yes, it should have an index.html there as well. It prevents directory listing from taking affect when directly navigating to a folder.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn