Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

9 years 7 months ago #249320 by agouldtdc
Any ideas please?
Tried again today, cleared the browser cache. Selected Configuration and:

'( ! ) SCREAM: Error suppression ignored for
( ! ) Fatal error: Call to undefined function GuzzleHttp\Stream\create() in C:\wamp\www\Joomla3_CBRC3\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter.php on line 81'

I can access (and have run) the Tools. However I cannot access Configuration.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #249343 by krileon

giorgionasis wrote: hallo!

thank you for the new package!the problem to enter the plugins is gone!
but the layout of the user stats has been broken

additionally, still i cannot upadate canvas photo or portrait photo. at first clicking on update i thaught thas nothing was happening. Later i understand that i should verify the password on the tab of contact info. THIS IS REALLY NO CONVIENIENT AT ALL. i mean a user is not easy to get it immediately. anyway by verifying the password i was able to change the "name" with this error

Duplicate entry '0-764' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO e4q1j_comprofiler_members VALUES(0

still the canvas photo and portrait are not updating

We do not require the password field on profile edit. That is your browser doing auto complete on a field we specifically set to not allow auto complete. We can't force this. Your browser is doing it on its own. Please direct this feedback to the developer of your browser and tell them to respect the now valid HTML5 autocomplete="off".

It's probably not uploading because you're a query error. I've no idea where that error is coming from as we don't modify the members table (that's used by Connections) on profile update. Please disable non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 to see if that solves it as you may have a plugin acting on the profile update trigger causing that. You could also have image approval enabled. Check and ensure it's disabled or see if your image field can be approved from backend user edit.

Madan wrote: Hi fellows!

I have a bunch of questions.

1. My site is heavily dependent on the conditional plugin, but it doesn't work with RC3. Will it work with the stable CB2.0 release?

2. Latest GroupJive seems to work fine with RC3 but is still labelled with an exclamation mark in the CB plugin list. Will there be a new GJ version released specifically for CB2.0?

3. I'm using bootstrap template with CB RC3 modules (Coolness as standard template) and with two column view. I still get some visual problems; view and connection counters aren't transparent, the 'more' button looks odd with the stripes and text getting mixed up (see attached picture). Also, when the hidden tabs are made visible by mouseover they also get mixed up with the background, in my case the 'user status' tab (see attached image no.2). I'd also like to know if there's a way to make the profile picture circular (as in your examples) without tinkering with the css.

Finally; you've done a great job with the new CB. It already looks fantastic!

Have a nice sunday folks!

1. All our plugins need new releases. We can't guarantee any of them will work properly with CB 2.0. Use incompatible plugins at your own risk.

2. It's still incompatible and has known issues. All CB 1.x plugins are marked incompatible.

3. Do not use any template other than the Default. None of the old templates work with CB 2.0.

agouldtdc wrote: Any ideas please?
Tried again today, cleared the browser cache. Selected Configuration and:

'( ! ) SCREAM: Error suppression ignored for
( ! ) Fatal error: Call to undefined function GuzzleHttp\Stream\create() in C<span>:</span><span>\</span>wamp\www\Joomla3_CBRC3\libraries\CBLib\GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter.php on line 81'

I can access (and have run) the Tools. However I cannot access Configuration.

It's a bug that's fixed in latest Guzzle release (our HTTP library). Beat is looking into it for fixing. Adding bug ticket so it's not forgotten.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4739

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #249356 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

krileon wrote:

giorgionasis wrote: hallo!

thank you for the new package!the problem to enter the plugins is gone!
but the layout of the user stats has been broken

additionally, still i cannot upadate canvas photo or portrait photo. at first clicking on update i thaught thas nothing was happening. Later i understand that i should verify the password on the tab of contact info. THIS IS REALLY NO CONVIENIENT AT ALL. i mean a user is not easy to get it immediately. anyway by verifying the password i was able to change the "name" with this error

Duplicate entry '0-764' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO e4q1j_comprofiler_members VALUES(0

still the canvas photo and portrait are not updating

We do not require the password field on profile edit. That is your browser doing auto complete on a field we specifically set to not allow auto complete. We can't force this. Your browser is doing it on its own. Please direct this feedback to the developer of your browser and tell them to respect the now valid HTML5 autocomplete="off".

It's probably not uploading because you're a query error. I've no idea where that error is coming from as we don't modify the members table (that's used by Connections) on profile update. Please disable non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 to see if that solves it as you may have a plugin acting on the profile update trigger causing that. You could also have image approval enabled. Check and ensure it's disabled or see if your image field can be approved from backend user edit.

you are very right about the autocomplete.thank you. about the problem with the image and the canvas. i have disabled all the plugins except the core ones. i have "Require Upload Image Approval" disabled. the error is still there.i cannot explain it. i can change the "name" of "contact info" but with no way canvar or portrait photo.

9 years 7 months ago #249362 by krileon

giorgionasis wrote: you are very right about the autocomplete.thank you. about the problem with the image and the canvas. i have disabled all the plugins except the core ones. i have "Require Upload Image Approval" disabled. the error is still there.i cannot explain it. i can change the "name" of "contact info" but with no way canvar or portrait photo.

I've no idea what's causing your query error. I can't find anywhere in the user store or image upload process where it would be touching that table. That table is only relevant to Connections so it shouldn't matter unless something is acting on the profile update trigger and making changes to the table. Does it do this for both frontend and backend? If this is a test site try emptying the _comprofiler_members table then retry (note all connections will be lost, but if it's a test site it could help determining if this is the cause of your issue).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #249372 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

krileon wrote:

giorgionasis wrote: you are very right about the autocomplete.thank you. about the problem with the image and the canvas. i have disabled all the plugins except the core ones. i have "Require Upload Image Approval" disabled. the error is still there.i cannot explain it. i can change the "name" of "contact info" but with no way canvar or portrait photo.

I've no idea what's causing your query error. I can't find anywhere in the user store or image upload process where it would be touching that table. That table is only relevant to Connections so it shouldn't matter unless something is acting on the profile update trigger and making changes to the table. Does it do this for both frontend and backend? If this is a test site try emptying the _comprofiler_members table then retry (note all connections will be lost, but if it's a test site it could help determining if this is the cause of your issue).

hallo again!
to sum up.i have the "Require Upload Image Approval" disabled. i have deleted all the table comprofiler_members. total zero.So i go to change canvas photo and i have a new error message. "Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 SQL=INSERT INTO e4q1j_comprofiler VALUES(764" . and ofcourse the canvas photo does not change. then i if try again to change the photo, a new row has been created in the table with my id and have the first error again!!! (Duplicate entry '0-764' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO e4q1j_comprofiler_members VALUES(0 )

and now i have the error in joomla users in backend when i try to change something.it is changing but i have the error
"Save failed with the following error: Duplicate entry '0-796' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO e4q1j_comprofiler_members VALUES(0, 796, 0, 0, 1411470998, NULL, NULL, NULL)"

to note: i have passed from cb 1.9.0 and not 1.9.1 to the CB RC3

very very strange!!!have you any idea what is going on?

9 years 7 months ago #249373 by jojo12
From my part, I can say with core plugins and groupjive installation and view on J2.5 with t3-b3-blank template and J3.3.3 with t3-purity-iii template all seems to work best.
Looking forward to the stable! Thanks for your hard work.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn