Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

9 years 7 months ago #249392 by jojo12
seems to work fine with Joomla!2.5.25 and Joomla!3.3.4 too! Updates are available

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #249395 by Madan
Good evening!

Guess I was a bit vague when describing my template/display problem. I'll try to do better this time around.

I'm using the default template for CB2 RC3 (option in CB configuration) and Coolness only as a Joomla template. I've also unassigned coolness for all menu items with CB-pages in the template manager. It still displays as in the picture in my last post.

Don't know if it's of any interest but when I load Coolness as template for CB2 RC3, all I get on profile page is blank screen. To bad since coolness is such a good template.

Cheers!

9 years 7 months ago #249401 by krileon

giorgionasis wrote: hallo again!
to sum up.i have the "Require Upload Image Approval" disabled. i have deleted all the table comprofiler_members. total zero.So i go to change canvas photo and i have a new error message. "Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 SQL=INSERT INTO e4q1j_comprofiler VALUES(764" . and ofcourse the canvas photo does not change. then i if try again to change the photo, a new row has been created in the table with my id and have the first error again!!! (Duplicate entry '0-764' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO e4q1j_comprofiler_members VALUES(0 )

and now i have the error in joomla users in backend when i try to change something.it is changing but i have the error
"Save failed with the following error: Duplicate entry '0-796' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO e4q1j_comprofiler_members VALUES(0, 796, 0, 0, 1411470998, NULL, NULL, NULL)"

to note: i have passed from cb 1.9.0 and not 1.9.1 to the CB RC3

very very strange!!!have you any idea what is going on?

Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and phpmyadmin login credentials. I've no idea what's wrong with your install, but I can not duplicate across 2 development installs and 1 clean test install.

Madan wrote: Good evening!

Guess I was a bit vague when describing my template/display problem. I'll try to do better this time around.

I'm using the default template for CB2 RC3 (option in CB configuration) and Coolness only as a Joomla template. I've also unassigned coolness for all menu items with CB-pages in the template manager. It still displays as in the picture in my last post.

Don't know if it's of any interest but when I load Coolness as template for CB2 RC3, all I get on profile page is blank screen. To bad since coolness is such a good template.

Cheers!

The Coolness template probably has CB specific CSS in it, which is conflicting. There's really no fixing that. All our current plugins (templates included) are incompatible with CB 2.0 as the entire HTML structure and CSS for CB 2.0 has been replaced. Switch to default Joomla template and default CB template to see if issues persist.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 7 months ago #249427 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

krileon wrote:

giorgionasis wrote: hallo again!
to sum up.i have the "Require Upload Image Approval" disabled. i have deleted all the table comprofiler_members. total zero.So i go to change canvas photo and i have a new error message. "Column count doesn't match value count at row 1 SQL=INSERT INTO e4q1j_comprofiler VALUES(764" . and ofcourse the canvas photo does not change. then i if try again to change the photo, a new row has been created in the table with my id and have the first error again!!! (Duplicate entry '0-764' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO e4q1j_comprofiler_members VALUES(0 )

and now i have the error in joomla users in backend when i try to change something.it is changing but i have the error
"Save failed with the following error: Duplicate entry '0-796' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO e4q1j_comprofiler_members VALUES(0, 796, 0, 0, 1411470998, NULL, NULL, NULL)"

to note: i have passed from cb 1.9.0 and not 1.9.1 to the CB RC3

very very strange!!!have you any idea what is going on?

Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and phpmyadmin login credentials. I've no idea what's wrong with your install, but I can not duplicate across 2 development installs and 1 clean test install.

hallo there!i have pm the necessary credentials!thank you!

9 years 7 months ago #249447 by krileon

giorgionasis wrote: hallo there!i have pm the necessary credentials!thank you!

Your query error is due to the 3rd party Joomla extension "User - Improved Profile". It's a Joomla User plugin. I've disabled it and that stops the query error.

The reason images aren't uploading is because you've some sort of odd ajax component loading going on and heavy caching. It's interfering with the file upload. You've way too much installed for me to debug this further. Switch to default Joomla template, shut off the ajax component loading, and shut off/clear cache to see if upload issues persist. At any rate this doesn't appear to have anything to do with CB 2.0, but conflicts from outside it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, giorgionasis

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #249450 by giorgionasis
Replied by giorgionasis on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC3 Released

krileon wrote:

giorgionasis wrote: hallo there!i have pm the necessary credentials!thank you!

Your query error is due to the 3rd party Joomla extension "User - Improved Profile". It's a Joomla User plugin. I've disabled it and that stops the query error.

The reason images aren't uploading is because you've some sort of odd ajax component loading going on and heavy caching. It's interfering with the file upload. You've way too much installed for me to debug this further. Switch to default Joomla template, shut off the ajax component loading, and shut off/clear cache to see if upload issues persist. At any rate this doesn't appear to have anything to do with CB 2.0, but conflicts from outside it.

hallo there!thank you for the debbuging!works properly now.i cleared cached and purged expired cache and upload canvas and portrait image with no problem!
thank you very much!keep up the great job!i am looking forward for the stable version!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn