Joomla 1.5 beta released - CB 1.0.2 pre-announcement

17 years 6 months ago #22523 by nant
This thread discusses the Content article: Joomla 1.5 beta released - CB 1.0.2 pre-announcement

Beat,

having inside knowledge regarding your all-nighters with Jinx, I would like to thank you for all your efforts to help out the Joomla core team while in parallel positioning the CB teams in a great position with the rest of the Joomla community.

The Joomlapolitans and world-wide CB users should (I certainly do) feel happy and secure that CB will always have special attention paid to it by the Joomla gurus.

Thank you is never enough!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 6 months ago #22607 by aboututila
Thanks for the announcement, and most importantly the notice that Community Builder 1.0.1 (or any other version I guess) is not compatible with Joomla 1.5 Beta.

Can I suggest that somebody remove the Joomla 1.5 compatability Icon from the Community Builder listing in the Joomla Extensions Directory until this problem is fixed.

I've just spent the last hour trying to figure out why I was getting errors after an apparently successful install, until I found this posting.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to Joomla 1.5 Beta compatability.

Post edited by: aboututila, at: 2006/10/14 22:31

17 years 6 months ago #22617 by beat
aboututila wrote:

Thanks for the announcement, and most importantly the notice that Community Builder 1.0.1 (or any other version I guess) is not compatible with Joomla 1.5 Beta.

Can I suggest that somebody remove the Joomla 1.5 compatability Icon from the Community Builder listing in the Joomla Extensions Directory until this problem is fixed.

I've just spent the last hour trying to figure out why I was getting errors after an apparently successful install, until I found this posting.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to Joomla 1.5 Beta compatability.

Post edited by: aboututila, at: 2006/10/14 22:31

Sorry about that.

Done (for a few days).

Also ADDED IN CAPITALS IN TEXT, as we already have put it in small letters in the description on the extensions site... ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 6 months ago #22637 by ysva
I firstly like to appoligize for my impatience,
but when is CB 1.0.2 probably released?

17 years 6 months ago #22675 by marlisda
I know it's coming soon, but can you already tell us what to look forward to in CB 1.0.2 (in updates/changes that is)

17 years 6 months ago #22677 by nant
marlisda wrote:

I know it's coming soon, but can you already tell us what to look forward to in CB 1.0.2 (in updates/changes that is)

Check out the artifacts on the forge area of the project.
All fixed in next release items.
Mostly bugs and security hardening.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn