Joomla 1.5 beta released - CB 1.0.2 pre-announcement

17 years 5 months ago #25091 by string
nice catch there :P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #25119 by beat
masyomo wrote:

this is a very minor point but I just noticed that in the connections comment it still says 'estabilished' when it should be 'established' ;) (on this site now so I'm assuming still in the next release)

Good catch. Thanks. Have fixed this typo (appearing two times in language file). :)

Also: could find workaround to the nasty PHP-interpreter bug, and could release final build 6 to testteam. If all goes ok, and we get enough test coverage in today, public releasse will be today very end of day, otherwise tomorrow morning. :woohoo:

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 5 months ago #25120 by masyomo
looking forward to that :laugh: ;)

17 years 5 months ago #25171 by repute
No download yet... how many minutes are away from release :P

17 years 5 months ago #25186 by string
repute wrote:

No download yet... how many minutes are away from release :P

I suggest that next time, you make the release date 2 weeks ahead of the expected release date.

That way you can release it earlier if all goes well, making everyone happy. If all doesn't go well, you have 2 weeks of fixing time!

Donno why this is not done ;/ - It results in anxious users :P

Just my thoughts

God Bless '_^

17 years 5 months ago #25208 by repute
Yes i agree to thatb I have a deadline to catch and waiting to get the last up to date code when I knew 2 weeks ago that it would take 2 weeks longer I started with the 1.0.1 version...

Hope it will be availeble tonight!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn