Joomla 1.5 beta released - CB 1.0.2 pre-announcement

17 years 6 months ago #23898 by ford
Hey CB'ers

Ford here - long time no see! Just wanted to send my best regards and a big thank you for your efforts and consistent high quality in what is Joomla/Mambo's greatest component of all time: CB!

I can't wait to see your baby work together with J!1.5b which I downloaded today.

All the best!

Ford :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 6 months ago #24341 by repute
Will this version it be downloadable today?
I hope so!

Regards,

Repute

17 years 6 months ago #24365 by beat
repute wrote:

Will this version it be downloadable today?
I hope so!

I was hoping so too... :(

But a couple of annoying bugs :evil: have been discovered in build 3, that we want to squash before releasing.

So release is postponed a little, to be solid as usual.

On the positive side, tests on large busy sites allowed us to increase significantly performances.

Updating front-page article... :whistle:

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 6 months ago #24382 by ysva
Do you keep a clear log of in which file, which changes are made? Some of us (including me) made some 'modifications' that we'd like to keep in our later versions. For me it was too late to write down everything that I changed because the important thought wasn't there when I needed it.

17 years 6 months ago #24405 by cosmicfantasia
Replied by cosmicfantasia on topic Re:Joomla 1.5 beta released - CB 1.0.2 pre-announc
Thanks for providing updates on how the release candidates are coming along. It is nice to be informed.

Cosmic... :)

17 years 6 months ago #24522 by repute
Thanks for your development update! Can't wait to install the new version :D

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn