Joomla 1.5 beta released - CB 1.0.2 pre-announcement

17 years 6 months ago #24670 by FireIslandMan
Hi guys,

Where can I find the Community Builder 1.0.2 stable release?

Keep up the great work, Joomla wouldn't be the same without CB!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 6 months ago #24683 by Flipsider
Yeh were waiting for it :P

Anyways, please tell me how I could upgrade 1.0.1 to 1.0.2 without fields/plugins/tabs loss.
Also please write down what youve updated and added. :whistle:

De-Karma me... if you dare...
CB Xbox Gamercard Plugin (Gone] - CB Xbox Gamercard Module (Gone)

17 years 6 months ago #24691 by repute
Just a few hours to go :D hope the bugs have been killed :D

17 years 6 months ago #24713 by beat
For those that didn't see it, Just updated front-page article...

We worked very hard last days on CB 1.0.2, and are very near from goal, but not completely there yet.

Thanks for your patience...Hoping strongly that it will be worthwhile...

Gnite for today (2:40am here, up at 7am, 3rd short CB-night like that...).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

17 years 6 months ago #24719 by mwstahl11706z
Replied by mwstahl11706z on topic Re:Joomla 1.5 beta released - CB 1.0.2 pre-announc
Community Builder has already proven it's worth and value, but I'm still more than a little confused on what exactly is changing in the new 1.0.2 release. I see a reference in this forum to the forge area, but all I find there are some dated snippets on OLD release candidates and lots of stuff on the Nant Gallery plugin. It would be really nice to know what we can expect to see in this much anticipated release BEFORE we download and install, even if it's a generic summary of new features, bug fixes and security enhancements.

Great work.

17 years 6 months ago #24723 by mikko
It is a security release. Much like upgrading from Joomla 1.0.10 to 1.0.11. You can see what will be fixed if you go to forge.joomla.org/sf/tracker/do/listArtifacts/projects.cb/tracker.bugs Everything which says "fixed in next release" is fixed for this next release.

I have a site running 1.0.2 and I can tell you not to expect anything major. Just some fixes and security hardening under the hood.

mikko

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn