how to edit this: Click here to confirm that you a

13 years 2 weeks ago #160482 by krileon
This can be done with incubator project CB Emails to send email after registration. Currently a user does not receive any emails until an activation is fired, which doesn't happen until confirmed/approved by an admin or automatically (you can configure your plans to require confirmation/approval BEFORE payment via editing your plans). There are some known issues with offline payment gateways and emails unfortunately.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 weeks ago #160491 by richirich
i tried the incubator but it fires up the email only when active. same case!
if i set a plan to requires confirmation, the user is never prompted to make a payment.
this is a very important feature for my client ! so i am hoping you can help me work it out without having to pay a lot more for building it!!!
not even the admin gets notified! the component is flawless otherwize! so far

13 years 2 weeks ago #160520 by nant

richirich wrote: i tried the incubator but it fires up the email only when active. same case!
if i set a plan to requires confirmation, the user is never prompted to make a payment.
this is a very important feature for my client ! so i am hoping you can help me work it out without having to pay a lot more for building it!!!
not even the admin gets notified! the component is flawless otherwize! so far

I think you need to trigger off afterregistration event.

13 years 2 weeks ago #160548 by richirich
can you please be more specific? from the plan, if i trigger an after registration, stillthe invoice does not get sent out and the email does not contain payment information!
i simply want when someone pay by check, to get an email confirmation with his details and payment information! and the admin to be notified that a new member has joined!

there is also the name of American express card showing, when someone pays with Amex cc, Amexco !!!!! i cannot find this term in the language files nor in the authorize.net files?
where can i change that from?

13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #160791 by richirich
i am still awaiting response on emailing the user after submitting a payment offline! the admin nor the user are notified!!!!! i want the user to be approved right away but we await the payment!

i found the fix for changing the amexco as you forgot to include the following in the language file:

"Amexco Credit Card" => "Amex Credit Card",

instead you have it as :
"American Express Credit Card" => "American Express Credit Card",

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn