Need a plan that is 20 weeks long

14 years 7 months ago #110583 by Cindy Lou
Need a plan that is 20 weeks long was created by Cindy Lou
I would like to make a plan that is 20 weeks in length.

Is this possible?

How would I do this?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #110749 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Need a plan that is 20 weeks long
Yes, you will need to edit your database manually and change validity column for your plan.

Please keep in mind in doing this that if you save your plan from backend it will revert the validity and you will need to make the change to your database again.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #110760 by Cindy Lou
Replied by Cindy Lou on topic Re:Need a plan that is 20 weeks long
Great!

Can you tell me specifically what I would use as the value for the validity in this case?

Is there any more documentation somewhere about validity?

I was really hoping that the values in the drop down menu could be adjusted to add these kinds of custom plan lengths. I am sure I am not the only one that needs plan that are different than what is configured now.

Thanks for your assistance

14 years 7 months ago #110791 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Need a plan that is 20 weeks long
UPDATE `jos_cbsubs_plans` SET `validity` = 0000-00-00 00:00:00 WHERE `id` = PLAN_ID

Use the above query to modify your validity date. Substitute out PLAN_ID with the ID of the plan you wish to change.

Setting the validity is formatted the same way all database datetime columns are.

YEAR : MONTH : DAY
HOUR : MINUTES : SECONDS

Lets say I want validity to be 6 months. I would format it as follows:
0000-06-00 00:00:00

1 week:
0000-00-07 00:00:00

20 weeks
0000-04-20 00:00:00

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #110799 by Cindy Lou
Replied by Cindy Lou on topic Re:Need a plan that is 20 weeks long
I will give it try once I get the problems fixed that I outlined in this new post I submitted about registration and payment issues.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/catid,107/id,110798/#110798

Thanks again!

14 years 5 months ago #116211 by mknz
Replied by mknz on topic Re:Need a plan that is 20 weeks long
So, given this, I could perhaps make a plan for each period of time (year 1, bi-mo 1-6, year 2, bi-mo 6-12, etc.) and put the expiration dates for each period and have users buy for the period they need to fulfill their obligation to membership...? Could I perhaps show them what periods they've paid for and which they need to and make this available to users who owe back dues as to let them pay and gain immediate access?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn