No connection between Cbsubs and Paypal

13 years 6 months ago #142914 by jpdehorne
Replied by jpdehorne on topic Re:No connection between Cbsubs and Paypal
Is CB login module published and joomlas unpublished?

YES
Is CB registration independent of joomlas?

YES
Is your webhost using the latest PHP5?

YES
Is CB and Joomla up to date?

YES
Is your CB default template enabled in plugin management?

YES
Does using default joomla template resolve your issue?
NO
Have you disabled CB plugins 1 by 1 until resolved work?

YES
Have you disabled Joomla modules 1 by 1 until resolved work?

YES
Have you disabled Joomla plugins 1 by 1 until resolved work?

YES
Have you ran all CB tools? (should be all green)

yes
Does a fresh Joomla and CB install work? (in subfolder without replacing current site)

YES
Is your webhost PHP memory limit set high enough? (memory_limit)
YES
Is your webhost PHP timeout limit set high enough? (max_execution_time)
?
YES
Have you checked permissions from joomla backend? (should be all green)

YES
Have you unziped and repacked com_comprofiler.zip before installing?

YES
Have you disabled and purged Joomla cache?

YES
Have you disabled and purged Browser cache?

YES
Have you disabled and purged host cache?

YES
Have you disabled sef

YES

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #142917 by jpdehorne
Replied by jpdehorne on topic Re:No connection between Cbsubs and Paypal
Exact PHP version.
5.2.6-1+lenny9
Exact CB version.
Exact Joomla version.
Detailed description of problem. (screenshots? link?)
www.bio-log.fr/portail/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers

Any error messages reported with Joomla debug mode on and error reporting set to maximum?
NO
Any error messages reported with your hosts error log?

NO
Any ACL modification components? (JACL, etc..)

NO
Any SEF components?

NO
Move or encrypt configuration.php?
???
don’t know what does it mean
Upgrade from CB version ?? or fresh install?

fresh install
Migrated from Joomla version ?? or fresh install?

Fresh install
What browser is issue present in?

Firefox, Safari, chrome

so now as I replied to you item by item
please tell me exactly what screenshot or anything else, you are waiting because there are so many to show,....

13 years 6 months ago #142990 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:No connection between Cbsubs and Paypal
Please PM backend login credentials and will investigate your site. Based off results there does not seam to be anything wrong and will require a deep review. If the problem is on Paypals end I can not review without access to your Paypal account unfortunately, I can test however with a sandbox account to ensure communication from Paypal is working correctly with your site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #143150 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:No connection between Cbsubs and Paypal
You did not configure your payment gateway correctly which also makes me believe you did not configure your paypal account correctly. Please very carefully review documentation for paypal gateway and account configuration information. The following is an example of how your gateway should be configured.

PayPal Business (email or secure merchant ID): GSRG345
PayPal Main receiver account (email) (if Business is different from your main account): email@example.com
Your PayPal Identity Token: FDRG240562847509GJDSF

I recommend always using the merchant ID provided after saving website payment configuration within your paypal account instead of email.

I can't configure this for you without your paypal login credentials, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn