Can not get CBSubs Email Integration to work

10 years 4 months ago #99505 by krileon
Will perform further tests to check if an issue is present. Are you using multiple e-mail addresses to send the e-mail to?

If so how are they entered? e-mail1, e-mail2 or e-mail1,e-mail2?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
10 years 4 months ago #99512 by djackso1
krileon wrote:

Will perform further tests to check if an issue is present. Are you using multiple e-mail addresses to send the e-mail to?

If so how are they entered? e-mail1, e-mail2 or e-mail1,e-mail2?

I am only sending to one address. Text based email format.
10 years 4 months ago #99624 by krileon
I've found and fixed the issue. Should be available in next release. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Templates - CBSubs - Hosting - Forge - Incubator - GroupJive
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM EST to 4:00 PM EST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
10 years 4 months ago #99627 by djackso1
krileon wrote:

Thank you very much for the follow through on this issue. I appreciate your efforts! Looking forward to the next release.
10 years 4 months ago #100266 by djackso1
krileon wrote:

Is it possible to get a copy of the fixed version? I was hoping to go live with my site this coming weekend. Thank you.
10 years 4 months ago #101105 by mmccormick
Two questions:

1. Are you saying the Email Plugin does not work at this time (in latest release of CB Subs)? (I can't get it to work.)
2. You mention using to send to subscriber's email, but in the CB SUBs manual it says to use [emailaddress]--which is correct? When I check the default field in CB FIelds it is [email] thx very much[email] to send to subscriber's email, but in the CB SUBs manual it says to use [emailaddress]--which is correct? When I check the default field in CB FIelds it is thx very much[email]

thx very much
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds
Facebook Twitter Google LinkedIn