[SOLVED] CBSubs GPL PayPal Advanced Signup Questions

11 years 17 hours ago #225517 by Squire
Replied by Squire on topic CBSubs GPL PayPal Advanced Signup Questions
I, too, am trying to configure PayPal Advanced using CBSubs 3.0, Community Builder 1.9 and Joomla 2.5.9.

When "Payflow Vendor" is left blank I get "Payment basket can not complete" as seen in image pay_1.

When I use my PayPal login email address or Merchant ID, as PayPal says is my vendor id, I get "Error: Invalid Merchant or Merchant doesn't exist" as seen in image pay_2.

I followed the instructions to get the Vendor ID from the tool tip and there isn't a Vendor ID listed with the API Signature as seen in image pay_3.

Is there another source for the Vendor ID? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

Squire
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #225565 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs GPL PayPal Advanced Signup Questions
There's 2 API access request pages. You need to click the other one. The below is what you need (instructions provided to you when editing the gateway).

My account - Profile - My selling tools - API access - Request API credentials - Set up Payflow Pro API access

If it's not there please ensure your account is activated for PayPal Advanced. Note you need a Business account. A Premier account for example will not work. To begin navigate to the below and click "Get Started" with the PayPal Advanced package you want.

www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/merchant

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn