[SOLVED] login issues

11 years 4 weeks ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #223439 by wjgadmin
[SOLVED] login issues was created by wjgadmin
guys i am getting emails from tons of clients that are having issues with logging in. i am even having issues myself!
when logging in from my site it will redirect after you attempt to log in as normal, but it doesnt actually log the user in & they still cant have access to their plan.
we are having to change browsers multiple times just to be able to log in. i clear cache everytime & even that doesnt help.
please assist in fixing this issue so my clients are not getting frustrated!

my site url: w w w. purefinancialacademy . com
you may use the following
username: testing
password: testing

this is very bad for us! there has to be a bug somewhere to cause this.
joomla 2.5.9
cbsubs gpl
cb 1.9
thank you for assistance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 weeks ago #223443 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic login issues
my client has now pointed out the error when they try to access their user profile. i tested & got the same error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method DMSHelper::getDownloadableDocs() in /home/purefin1/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_orderhistory/cb.orderhistory.php on line 30

11 years 4 weeks ago #223462 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic login issues
It's coming from the 3rd party plugin CB Order History (plug_orderhistory). Please contact the developer for further support as we did not develop the plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 4 weeks ago #223511 by wjgadmin
would this be causing the log in issues?
it seems to not be related... because sometimes you can log in & then sometimes you cant, but the error is always there on the user profile page.

can you please direct me as to whom the developer of that plug in is? i believe it comes with cbsubs & there is no contact info with it.
thank you

11 years 4 weeks ago #223520 by wjgadmin
i have unpublished the plugin for now & it seems to have resolved the issue but i would like to have them fix the code. if you have any guidance as to finding out whom the developer is please let me know, otherwise i will try to figure something else out.
thanks

11 years 4 weeks ago #223526 by wjgadmin
i hope this finds you well. i have fixed the user profile issue by unpublishing the plugin but just as i suspected it had nothing to do with the log in issues.
i suspect it is a bug with google chrome because i have been able to log in on other browsers but with chrome, sometimes i can & sometimes it will not log me in, even with administrator access!
can you please provide some resolution to this issue? or please guide me because the last thing i need are my members not being able to log in!!
thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds