IPN not working

11 years 1 week ago #225080 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic IPN not working
You need to check your IPN URLs within PayPal IPN History to make sure they're going to your site fine. Also ensure the CB Paid Subscriptions plugin and its tab are public and published. You also need to ensure you've a Public and Published Joomla menu link to CBs profile so Joomla doesn't menu access permission block the IPN URLs. Are you seeing the failed IPNs within CBSubs > Notifications? If not then they're not even reaching CBSubs and something between PayPal and CBSubs is blocking the URLs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago #225104 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic IPN not working
thank you for the reply, all of the above is done as should be. i have had it working for a long time properly with no problems & for some reason the ssl work seemed to change that.
i can see the ipn failed attempts in the cbsubs yes.
since the urls that were sent today are the same as yesterday i assume they are on the retries of the previous subscriptions & per the ipn history the new ones seem to be working.
maybe for some reason it is just the few old ones that arent working & it is correcting itself. lets cross fingers.
if you like i can simply try to wait a few days & see if it is working, but if you can think of anything else please let me know.
thank you very much

11 years 1 week ago #225105 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic IPN not working
Strange, as the retries are working please keep monitoring it for a few days and if issue persists please let me know and will take a look at your install and see if there's a problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 1 week ago #225107 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic IPN not working
will certainly do, thank you for your excellent support!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds