[SOLVED] Ghosts users?

11 years 5 days ago - 10 years 11 months ago #225453 by tonyhacks
[SOLVED] Ghosts users? was created by tonyhacks
Hello all,

I use CB 1.9 / Cb Subs 3.

From register, all fields are requiered.
But sometimes new users appears in my Back Office without fields informations on their profil(just name, email) , with no plan check and, it's crazy profile auto approuved! (without moderator admin)...

NOTE: It appears since last Cbsubs3 Update

Any idea?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 4 days ago #225492 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Ghosts users?
Sounds like they're registering though Joomla or some other 3rd party extension. Navigate to CB > Configuration > Registration and set CB registration to be independent from Joomla. Now navigate to Users > User Management > Options and turn off Joomla registration. Then check other installed extensions to see if they have their own registrations.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 4 days ago #225528 by tonyhacks
Replied by tonyhacks on topic Ghosts users?
Thank you Krileon.

I put settings like your way and I wait for new users.
So I turned off Joomla register
I choosed CB like an independant solution for registers

Bam, this morning a new one is registred without require fields .... (see screenshot, last ID)

I just use AdsManager but I don't know if something must be turn off...?

Do you have an other Idea, we have Cbsubs licence with +more 1400 users and it s a new problem. (march 2013 )

Attachments:

11 years 3 days ago #225569 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Ghosts users?
I've no idea, you either have another registration form somewhere or maybe you have CBSubs plans setup to hide fields you're expecting them to complete on the workflows tab of your plans. A user registering outside of CB normally is not blocked, but is unapproved, and unconfirmed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 3 days ago #225580 by tonyhacks
Do you think there could be a link with the cbsubs3 update ?

Can we have a professionnal support and give to your team admin access etc...?
Thanks to join me by PM or e-mail to find a solution.

Anhtony

11 years 2 days ago - 11 years 2 days ago #225596 by tonyhacks

maybe you have CBSubs plans setup to hide fields you're expecting them to complete on the workflows tab of your plans

I don't know exactly what does it mean?
Is it possible to hide fields from settings?
I don't use Workflow, do you think ther is a link with my problem?

If problems begin from Cbsubs 3 install, can I back to Cbsubs 2 easily? it ould be a security problem?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn