[SOLVED] Ghosts users?

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #225602 by tonyhacks
Replied by tonyhacks on topic Ghosts users?
I made new register tests and found sometihing...

when I process to e new registration :

Sometimes I don't have "confirmation sentence who say my account must be approuved by an admin etc...."

Sometimes I have it!

In CB register settings, field is check on "yes".

Maybe a problem with CB 1.9? Plugin?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #225705 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Ghosts users?
By default CBSubs does not send Confirmation or Admin Approval before payment, it does so after payment. Meaning your users are registering, but they are never paying. You can change this by editing your plans and on the Workflows tab setting Confirmation and/or Admin Approval to be Before payment.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago #225718 by tonyhacks
Thanks again for your professionnal support. It's one of reason I choose your product ;)

Today, after try many things (url settings, php version, new Cbsubs and CB install, I saw 11 new registration without problem, but I can't say if problem is clear!)

I stay in my opinion saying problem of registration come from last Cbsubs3 update, cause this update didn't find a good issue (old post: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/154-advanced-members-support/219976-solved-blanck-page-help)

We use CBsubs since more 1 year and all worked well and we have more 1400 subscribers (free and with paiement subscription).

So Finally I would like to know if the problem can from Community Builder because when I try for a new registration, sometimes I don't have Confirmtion sentence for Free Plan and bugg appear. (auto approved, empty profil fields etc...)

I will really reassured If your team could check our website from admin, sql etc... We would like change licence soon as unlimited because our website know a good interest with users... and we must have a full perform system.

Thanks (and sorry for my english)

10 years 11 months ago #225770 by krileon
CBSubs can override confirmation and approval usage. So within CBSubs > Plans > Your Plan > Workflows a plan can be configured to not require confirmation and/or approval. Meaning maybe you have a plan set to override default CB settings? This is the only way as far as I am aware for 1 plan to have different confirmation/approval workflows then another plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #225967 by tonyhacks
Thank you.

I assume Workflow setting is ok because I had more than 20 new users who confirmed their registration.
but today another bugg with one of them,I don't understand.

Thing is bugg appear when new user don't see this confirmaton message. He's just redirect to index.php and appear in back office with empty fields profil.

Why this problem only happening to a few people???

Can I send you register page by private Message? Maybe you could see trouble in url or something else..?

See U

10 years 11 months ago #225999 by krileon
If the user has empty profile, is unconfirmed, and unapproved then they registered outside of CB. Meaning you've a backdoor registration process available, which could be from a 3rd party extension. The alternative is they started registration then stopped when it asked them to pay and cancelled their basket, which is also fine because they shouldn't be enabled and is completely normal. If you believe there is an issue present then please PM backend super administrator login credentials as well as provide a username of a user this happened to and will review what case they fell into.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn