emails not sending

10 years 11 months ago #227189 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic emails not sending
IP Address has nothing to do with purchases. Email of course needs to be unique as Joomla requires it to be unique. Please try using the Pending and/or Welcome emails within CB > Registration and see if are working. You mentioned using the first time activation email, please note this email fires once; all renewals will not fire it. Please also specify if using CBSubs Emails or if using the emails on the Presentation tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #227193 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic emails not sending
Thank you for the response. I have tested again from even my mobile as that is completely seperate from my machine. When I use my mobile the emails work just fine but when I do it from my local pc I get no emails. Not even the cb-registration email.
I have cleared that email (pending approval email) & I do have text in the cb-welcome which I have not received either.
As for the cbsubs emails I am using the first activation emails on the plans tab & not the email tab.
It's rather confusing as to why these emails are not working but I can't get the cb - pending approval nor the welcome to work. I also can not get the first activation nor payment pending emails from within the cbsubs main area to work.
As I mentioned when I did a register test from my mobile I got the emails from the cbsubs but not from other so I just want to clarify that my members are receiving their emails.
Thank you

10 years 11 months ago #227194 by wjgadmin
I should add that all test registrations I am doing are new accts as I delete the acct created & re create it so it is not any renewals at all. :)

10 years 11 months ago #227195 by wjgadmin
Sorry one more note, I have just added the antispasmodic today so if you were to test you would need to add your IP into the whitelist:-)

10 years 11 months ago #227246 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic emails not sending
So it's only your computer that's doing this? No other users, no other devices, etc.. are doing this? Have you tried a different browser perhaps? I'm not sure what to tell you as it's server side so what computer or device you use would be completely irrelevant. Try registering a user then navigating to CB > User Management and clicking their checkbox. Next click Mass Mailer and see if they can receive that email. Also try using a different email address if possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds