"Your current"
"Your current xx upgrade possibilities"
Button that says : "Buy/Upgrade"

I have tried to edit file in cbpaidsubscriptions-en-gb/language.php
But nothing changes?? :blink:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago #232240 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic EDIT LANGUAGE
Only place that I am aware of for those strings is within your CBSubs language files. More specifically they can be found below.

IN: /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptions-en-gb/language.php
ON: Line 674
"Your current %s"										=>	"Your current %s",
ON: Line 676
"Your current %s upgrade possibilities:"				=>	"Your current %s upgrade possibilities:",
ON: Line 265
"Buy"											=>	"Buy",
ON: Line 622
"Upgrade"										=>	"Upgrade",

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 8 months ago #232260 by Mike999
Replied by Mike999 on topic EDIT LANGUAGE
Yes you are right about that.
/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptions-en-gb
I have changed lines like
ON: Line 674
"Your current %s" => "My language %s",
ON: Line 676
"Your current %s upgrade possibilities:" => "My language %s my language:",
ON: Line 265
"Buy" => "My language",
ON: Line 622
"Upgrade" => "My language",

Here is "live exampel"
"bank" => "bank",
"Base" => "Base",
"Buy" => "My language",
"Buy Now" => "My language",
"calendar " => "calendar ",
But nothing changes? So i am missing something here i guess? :blink:

10 years 8 months ago #232301 by krileon
If you've any sort of Joomla caching enabled then you'll need to purge the cache. Aside from that I don't know what more to tell you. Those are the language strings it uses and that's how you edit them. Perhaps you need a different language string? Please provide a screenshot of what you want translated. Please also review the below for further translation information.

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/languages

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 8 months ago #232328 by Mike999
Replied by Mike999 on topic EDIT LANGUAGE
I have clean the catch, and nothing changes.
But now i have edit the file /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/views/userregistrationplans.php
In that the text "Your current % possibilites ... and Your currents %
I changed that to lines and viola that did it?

And in /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/views/usersubscriptions.php
I changed "Your current %" and that canged the text there also.

But when i change in textfile buttons like Upgrade, , Active, per, month, and so on. this dosent change (yes i always clean catch)

So there must be a bug or something wrong with the languagefile. The right side that you want to translate...

Best regards
Mike

10 years 8 months ago #232351 by krileon
I've tested all 4 of the above language strings. All of them translated fine. Again, I don't know what more to advise. The only reason for them to not translate is the language plugin isn't loading or you've a double translation somewhere causing it to override your translation. Please see the below demonstrating this working.

Translation:
"Upgrade"										=>	"!Upgrade",

Results:

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn