Problem with the Plan - Subscribers User access level settings

10 years 6 months ago #234644 by ricco1
Hi,

Joomla 2.5.14
CB 1.9
Cb subs 3.0

I have the same problem as the one discussed in this topic:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/256-cbsubs-support/202625-3569-plan-subscribers-user-access-level-settings

I have the following User Groups:

-Registered
--Free members
--Bronze members

Then I have the plans:

Free
Bronze

In the Free plan I've chose the option Paid Subscriptions > Plans > Access > Subscribers User access level to "Free members", but after I've registered a test user his User Group is still "Registered".

Am I doing something wrong or is it may be a configuration issue?

Thank you
Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #234662 by krileon
The plan must be completely active. If it's a free lifetime plan then you need to ensure free lifetime plans create subscriptions within CBSubs > Settings > Global.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #234666 by ricco1
Hi krileon,

My plan is active and the settings are all set.

I've attached screen shots of both and of the access tab as well.

Thank you
Attachments:

10 years 6 months ago #234667 by krileon
Is the users subscription and account completely active? Was the change made before or after the user subscribed as changes are not retroactive so existing subscribers won't be given the usergroup until they renew.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #234668 by ricco1
I hope I understand your question right.

The user's subscription and the account are active after registering from the front end, but the User Group to which the user is assigned to is not Free members, as I want, but Registered.

The test user I created was not an existing subscriber, the subscription and the registration were done in the same time, on registration.

Thank you

10 years 6 months ago #234670 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn