[SOLVED] major problems with CBSubs and Paypal

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #234803 by arcaman6
Hi Guys
I am trying to get CBsubs working with Sandbox Paypal account. It workd to the point where I receive the IPN notices from Paypal and respond, but Paypal returns INVALID.
I have checked my setup many times so fairly confident it is correct - here they are for my Paypal Account (I assume they carry through to the sandbox account) - Autoreturn is switched on; return URL completed (root of my site and IPN messages are being received so this is OK); PDT switched on; ID token copy/paste into CBsubs so confident it is same.
Have set coding to UTF-8.

Not sure what to do next. Can someone help with some stuff I can try.
Many thanks for your help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #234842 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic major problems with CBSubs and Paypal
Any errors in History Log? Have you followed your CBSubs documentation exactly and configured your PayPal account exactly as instructed? Ensure data return handling is enabled for PDT (should be somewhere below configuring the Return URL).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #234850 by arcaman6
Replied by arcaman6 on topic major problems with CBSubs and Paypal
Thanks you for the response.
I have followed the instructions as far as I can tell but I must have missed something :-(

Auto Return On
Return URL [REMOVED]
Payment Data Transfer On
Identity Token:[REMOVED]
Block Non-encrypted Website Off
Support giropay and bank transfer payments: Off

on IPN page
Notification URL [REMOVED]
Message delivery Enabled

on CBSubsPage
Type of payment gateway: Paypal
Name of gateway account: Paypal
Enable PayPal: Enable Single Payments and recurring paypal subscriptions
PayPal server: Paypal sandbox server

PayPal Business (email or secure merchant ID): [REMOVED]
PayPal Main receiver account (email) (if Business is different from your main account):
Your PayPal Identity Token: [REMOVED]
PayPal API credentials is blank
On checking the CB Paid Subscriptions: Notifications for the last entry I get the following
Notification Id: 39
IP Address: [REMOVED]
Notification type: IPN notification not authenticating at payment gateway
Log date: 10/08/2013 19:18:59
Username: System
Full name: System
User Id: 0
the rest of the logged data is can be pulled from the raw data below:-
raw data (
$_GET=array (
'plugin' => 'cbpaidsubscriptions',
'cbpgacctno' => '1',
'cbppdtback' => '[REMOVED]',
'cbpbasket' => '25',
'result' => 'success',
'cbpid' => '[REMOVED]',
'task' => 'pluginclass',
'Itemid' => '128',
'option' => 'com_comprofiler',
);
$_POST=array (
'mc_gross' => '1.00',
'invoice' => 'N25',
'protection_eligibility' => 'Ineligible',
'address_status' => 'confirmed',
'payer_id' => '[REMOVED]',
'tax' => '0.00',
'address_street' => '[REMOVED]',
'payment_date' => '11:18:49 Oct 08, 2013 PDT',
'payment_status' => 'Pending',
'charset' => 'UTF-8',
'address_zip' => 'W12 4LQ',
'first_name' => 'aubrey',
'address_country_code' => 'GB',
'address_name' => 'first last',
'notify_version' => '3.7',
'custom' => '25',
'payer_status' => 'verified',
'address_country' => 'United Kingdom',
'address_city' => '[REMOVED]',
'quantity' => '1',
'payer_email' => '[REMOVED]',
'verify_sign' => '[REMOVED]',
'txn_id' => '9S094447H9530260M',
'payment_type' => 'instant',
'last_name' => 'last',
'address_state' => 'West Midlands',
'receiver_email' => '[REMOVED]',
'pending_reason' => 'unilateral',
'txn_type' => 'web_accept',
'item_name' => 'Annual Payment for first',
'mc_currency' => 'GBP',
'item_number' => 'S25-628-2',
'residence_country' => 'GB',
'test_ipn' => '1',
'handling_amount' => '0.00',
'transaction_subject' => '25',
'payment_gross' => '',
'shipping' => '0.00',
'merchant_return_link' => 'click here',
'auth' => '[REMOVED]',
);
Hope this is enough information for you to help
Many thanks - much appreciated

[MOD EDIT]: I've removed privacy sensitive data from your post. Please be cautious as these forums are completely public.

10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #234851 by arcaman6
Further to my recent post I have looked at the notifications further - and there are two entries for each attempted subscription - one returns VERIFIED and one returns INVALID.
Rather than post load of lines here I have attached a text file with raw results - hope this helps further.
Again many thanks for your help.

[MOD EDIT]: I've removed your attachment as it contains privacy sensitive data. Please be cautious as these forums are completely public and rapidly indexed by Google. Please be sure to always PM private data.

10 years 6 months ago #234959 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic major problems with CBSubs and Paypal
Set "PayPal Business (email or secure merchant ID):" to the Merchant ID. Then set "PayPal Main receiver account (email) (if Business is different from your main account):" to the email address marked Primary within your PayPal account.

Next navigate to Applications > Sandbox accounts for PayPal Developer and expand your test accounts. Then click Profile to view your test accounts profile settings. Now ensure on Settings that both Payment review and Negative testing are both set to Off.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #234976 by arcaman6
Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I get an error as soon as I am transferred to the paypal sandbox:-

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn