[SOLVED] Prorated subscription signup skips payment

10 years 3 weeks ago #243627 by zen
Same results with all SEF and cache disabled.

CBSubs has "Allow Free Registered Users (without subscriptions)" disabled.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 weeks ago #243628 by zen
After clicking on Register button, it's going to "index.php?option=com_comprofiler&Itemid=xxx", which does not look right. Shouldn't it be redirected to CBSubs task link?

10 years 3 weeks ago #243756 by zen
Kyle,

Would you be able to look into this?

10 years 3 weeks ago #243835 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Prorated subscription signup skips payment
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials with exact steps to duplicate and will take a look first thing Monday.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 weeks ago #243905 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Prorated subscription signup skips payment
Have reviewed your install and there's some very major URL rewriting issues going on. For example your "Join Now" menu item trys to go to CBs profile page even though it's URL is to CBs registration. Your "Member Login" just goes to a broken page even though it's pointing to CBs login page. I was able to get through a few times after disabling all of the SEF, but it looks like JoomSEF is causing page URL rewrite issues and am surprised you can even reach registration or even manage to have it submit.

Please disable all SEF, all caching, purge all caching, then re-test and see if your issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 weeks ago #243915 by zen
I'm sending you a PM now.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn