[#5187] Error: 2checkout: API acct/detail_company_info fetch

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 1 month ago #257867 by ricco1
Hi,

I've a few problems with the 2checkout payments.

I've 2 plans: Free and VIP (paid) auto-renewing each month.

Firstly, my members can't unsubscribe from the VIP plan if they've paid using the 2checkout gateway. Even I can't unsubscribe them from the back end, I get the following error:

"Error finding 2Checkout sales record: please contact site administrator and ask him to check error logs for details".

I suspect that the user already has cancelled his Recurring Billings in his 2checkuot account but somehow it is not updated in CBSubs and in my 2checkout sales. To unsubscribe a member I have to go to the sale's page in my 2checkout account and click the link: "Stop this Recurring". What's worst is that the user still stays a VIP member even after I've cancelled the payments although the Grace period in the plan's option is "None" and in order to downgrade the member to a FREE member I have to delete his VIP subscription in the back end.

When I open the 2checkout gateway options in the CBSubs I have the fallowing error:

Company Info from 2Checkout using API:

"Error: 2checkout: API acct/detail_company_info fetch error: returned XML has response code : "OK" and response message: company info retrieved"

I have a created API Access enabled user in 2CO panel, but I don't have any API set in 2checkout Payment API Integration process. May be I have to set an API, but it's not explaind in the CBSubs manual.

The customer complained that he could not unsubscribe. I've went in the Subscriptions, Baskets, Payment, Notifications and History logs and this is what I've fount related to this particular user and subscription:

Subscriptions:

Baskets:

Payment:

Notifications:

I also have this weird empty notifications:

History logs:

In the plan's Integration options I have the following erors:

I also have around 2000 error logs in the history log all connected to 2checkout.

Please help me sort out this problem.

Best regards,
Ricco

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #257879 by nant

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #257883 by ricco1
Hi Nant,

Sorry that I forgot to include this info initially.

Joomla! 3.3.6 Stable

CB 1.9.1

CBSubs 3.0.0

Thank you

9 years 3 months ago #257951 by ricco1
Hi,

If you need more information or images just ask please.

Thank you

9 years 3 months ago #258125 by ricco1
Hi,

I've promised the customer that he will not be charged any further payments, but I have not stopped his Recurrings yet in my 2checkout account as I'm waiting for your suggestions please. Shall I stop the payments or shall wait for you some more time? What do you think?

Thank you,
Ricco

9 years 3 months ago #258152 by krileon
Looks like an error in the XML response handling. Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn