[#5187] Error: 2checkout: API acct/detail_company_info fetch

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #258308 by krileon
I've manually patched the gateway API file. The backend API response seams to be fine now. However, you may run into other XML response issues. I recommend when possible upgrading to CBSubs GPL 4.x and CB 2.x as our XML API has significantly improved. Please make a test purchase and see if is working ok now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #258350 by ricco1
OK, I'm planing the upgrades for the near future.

I just downgraded the user manually again.

Thank you.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #260381 by ricco1
Hi,

I've upgraded to CB 2.0.7.ci.2015.02.27.00.20+f4bffe825 and CBSubs 4.0.0-rc.2, but the errors are still present!

I don't want the same complain again.

I've noticed that the "Global URL for INS notifications to set into 2Checkout" is different in your new version and I've changed it accordingly in 2co.

This is the old one:

/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=4&result=notify&format=raw

This is the new one:

/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=4&result=notify&format=raw

Could we resolve this issue once and for ever please?

Thank you

9 years 1 month ago #260600 by krileon

but the errors are still present!

Did you upgrade the gateway as well? Please make the below change and see if issue persists. I've opened a CBSubs bug ticket as the issue is specifically the usage in the gateways code and not the API.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/processors/twocheckout/cbpaidsubscriptions.twocheckout_salesapi.php
ON: Line 100
if ( $xresp_code && ( $xresp_code->data() == 'OK' ) ) {
TO:
if ( ( $xresp_code !== false ) && ( $xresp_code->data() == 'OK' ) ) {

I've noticed that the "Global URL for INS notifications to set into 2Checkout" is different in your new version and I've changed it accordingly in 2co.

We use view now, because Joomla requires it. This wasn't a choice we wanted to make, but it's the only way menu items could work again. Regardless we map task to view so it doesn't matter which you use as they'll both work and both go to the same location.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ricco1

9 years 1 month ago #260622 by ricco1
Yes, everything in the CB plugins area is green, all plugins updated to the last possible versions.

The code you gave me solved the errors in both places: 1. in 2co gateway; and 2. in the integration options of CBSubs plan.

Hopefully the issue is resolved generally as well.

You are a genius Kyle, thank you very much.

Out of topic, a quick question, please: Is it possible to change my nickname from rokada to ricco or ricco123, if it's occupied?

Best regards,
ricco

9 years 1 month ago #260663 by krileon

Out of topic, a quick question, please: Is it possible to change my nickname from rokada to ricco or ricco123, if it's occupied?

Usually it's ok. Send Nick a PM with your username change request.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: ricco1

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn