idevaffiliate Coupons

3 years 4 months ago #321682 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic idevaffiliate Coupons
Oh most excellent! Your support and commitment to continue innovating is appreciated.

I must give all parties involved credit for excellent support. I do agree that the documentation would have been a great thing to provide and I appreciate your time it took to locate it, truly.

I look forward to the wonderful implementation as always. This will be a very nice option especially for the end users because there is no need for specific links to be created and/or clicked, other than the one to our CBSubs registration :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #321701 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic idevaffiliate Coupons
This is now implemented in latest CBSubs build release. Within CBSubs > Settings > Integrations > iDevAff you can enable coupon tracking. You can have it pass the value of a field or the first CBSubs Promotion code in a basket. Few other things were also addressed with this release; specifically the below tickets were all resolved.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8267
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4408
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5528

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 months ago #321704 by wjgadmin
Wow, most excellent and thank you so much!!!
We're updating now :)

Can you please let me know regarding the following, if anything needs to be done on our end, or is this something only code related?
"iDevAffiliate has added a CBSubs specific profile id. Currently we're using the generic 72198. the id should be changed to 92."

3 years 4 months ago #321705 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic idevaffiliate Coupons
You don't need to do anything on your end beyond turning on coupon commissions then setting up coupons.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 months ago #321706 by wjgadmin
Thank you very much! Concluded :)

1 year 3 weeks ago #333262 by wjgadmin
Hi,
We've tested this just now and unfortunately the coupon code doesn't appear to be working. Can you please let us know if anything has changed? We were able to test the normal link method successfully, but not the coupon code feature. I have confirmed it is enabled via CBSubs & the code was input into idev. Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds