[SOLVED] Payment Page Not Displaying

2 years 2 months ago - 2 years 2 months ago #328177 by nphic
Replied by nphic on topic Payment Page Not Displaying
Kyle,

I unpublished CBSubs Content. Same result. I went back into every plan in CBSubs / Plans and made sure a second time that nothing was in the Integration / URL and Integration / Content tabs. There is nothing in there.

You can see the issue by going to www.nphic.org. At the top of the page is a "Join" button. Click it and try to join. You'll see after you submit the Registration page, it returns to to a list of plans.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks,
Joe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 months ago #328179 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment Page Not Displaying
There's either a configuration problem somewhere or something installed is conflicting. Please PM backend super user login credentials and will review your configuration. Use the link in my forum signature to directly PM me.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #328182 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment Page Not Displaying
Have reviewed your install. Your issue is due to your "Redirect to My Submission on Login" auto action in CB Auto Actions. You're attempting to log the user in after they register which is impossible since they need to pay and activate their account. I've unpublished your auto action and confirmed registration works fine now. Please be careful when attempting to manipulate the registration process.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 2 months ago #328185 by nphic
Kyle,

AWESOME! THANK YOU!

I think this may have been a leftover setting with a custom K2 application we used in our old website. Where did you turn off this setting?

THANKS AGAIN!
Joe

2 years 2 months ago #328186 by nphic
Kyle,

Found the Redirect Login Auto. It was a leftover and should not have been set. Thanks again for all your help!

Regards,
Joe
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn