Changing bank details or payment method

1 year 7 months ago #330579 by Wortmann
Changing bank details or payment method was created by Wortmann
Sometimes my customers ask me how they can change the bank details or payment method.
I cannot see any way to do it. What I have to do?

If I open the Payment Gateways in Paid Subscription I get an Error:Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten!

0 Call to a member function get() on null

What is going wrong?

Thank your for help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 7 months ago #330594 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Changing bank details or payment method

Sometimes my customers ask me how they can change the bank details or payment method.
I cannot see any way to do it. What I have to do?

We have no functionality to do this outside of Stripe. For PayPal they'd change that within their account. Otherwise they'd have to cancel and renew with their new payment details.

What is going wrong?

Please be sure both CB and CBSubs are up to date with latest build releases. Believe that's just a bug caused by a filter that has already been fixed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago #330612 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Changing bank details or payment method
Hi krileon, thank you for your answers.

- Changing bank details: We have no functionality to do this outside of Stripe. 

That's too bad. I will suggest my customers to unsubscribe and re-order. But that's not very convenient or customer friendly.

What is going wrong?

CB Paid Subscription ist the version 4.5.2+build.2021.08.07 
CB is the version 2.7.3+build.2022.09.01.15.24.18.1f2d9b6f8
I think, both are the latest versions.

1 year 7 months ago #330622 by krileon
Log out then log back in then try to reach the gateways page again and see if it errors again. If it does enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry and provide the full error message displayed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago #330635 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Changing bank details or payment method
Thank you! In attachments is the screenshot with the error details.
Attachments:

1 year 7 months ago #330644 by krileon
Strange that shouldn't be possible. Please check within the _cbsubs_gateway_accounts database table and ensure there aren't any invalid entries there. Seams like there might be a broken gateway stored in the database.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.283 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn