Data transfer to a new database

10 months 1 week ago #334080 by Wortmann
Data transfer to a new database was created by Wortmann
Hello,I had big problems with my Joomla database. In the end, I had to rebuild the page with a new database. I was able to successfully export the tables cbsubs_* and comprofiler* and import them into the new database.What doesn't work, however, is the allocation of payments via Stripe and PayPal. Can you tell me how this mapping works? Stripe and PayPal probably have certain database fields that they send with the payment information. And here there seems to be a mistake on my part.Can we solve the problem? 

Many thanks
Jens. 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 months 1 week ago #334085 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Data transfer to a new database
What about payments specifically isn't working? As long as you transferred over your cbsubs_ tables all your CBSubs configuration should be fine. Did you change domain names? As that will be a problem for recurring payments.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 months 1 week ago - 10 months 1 week ago #334092 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Data transfer to a new database
The domain name has remained the same. The problem is actually the recurring payments. Subscriptions in CBSubs are not renewed.
I received the following message from PayPal:

Check your server that handles PayPal's instant payment confirmations (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) will not be received:

[REMOVED]/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&cbpbasket=693&do=gw&result=notify&cbpid=cbp647d890eeb671067682435&format=raw

[REMOVED]/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&cbpgacctno=1&cbpbasket=598&do=gw&result=notify&cbpid=cbp633da4183cf52636967337&format=raw

If you don't know this URL, you may be using a service provider that uses IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this issue persists, it may be that IPNs are disabled for your account.

What can I do?

10 months 1 week ago #334098 by krileon
PayPal is unable to reach your site for whatever reason. If you've some sort of firewall or security in place be sure you're allowing PayPal through. Be sure the cbpgacctno in the URL (which is currently 1) matches the id of your payment gateway in CBSubs as that tells CBSubs what gateway needs to process the notification.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 months 1 week ago #334104 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Data transfer to a new database
Thank you for the tips. I have no firewall or a similar component. The cbpgacctno is correct.
Here's what I found out:
  • There are no new baskets saved since the database import
  • The displayed basket 598 is a recurring subscription
  • The displayed basket 693 does not exist. This must be a one-time payment ("day access") that was created on that day.
If I go to this subscription (there is!) and click on the payment basket ID (there is only a ___ to be seen) and click on "Pending carts" there, this error message comes:

An error has occurred.1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''Pending' )' at line 2

How can I fix this error?

10 months 1 week ago #334109 by krileon

• The displayed basket 598 is a recurring subscription

That one should work fine then.

• The displayed basket 693 does not exist. This must be a one-time payment ("day access") that was created on that day.

Then a subscription at PayPal exists for a basket that doesn't exist on your site.

If I go to this subscription (there is!) and click on the payment basket ID (there is only a ___ to be seen) and click on "Pending carts" there, this error message comes:

That's probably just a bad filter. Log out and back in again.

It sounds like your database copy wasn't successful and you might be missing data somewhere. You didn't really say what your major Joomla database issue was so I've no clue what could've happened to your data exactly. Do new payments work fine? or are those also broken?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.728 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn