1 upgrade plan always incorrecte selected if clicking on the text of any upgrade

9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #334537 by webmasterACA
Dear support,I notice that if my user clicks on the description or on the "Year xxxx for xxx €" of any of his available upgrade plans, automatically the first upgrade plan in his list is also selected. This only happens if he clicks on the description or on the "Year xxxx for xxx €", not if he clicks on the upgrade plan name , not if he clicks on the selection square.

I tested this in different scenario's: with 2 or 3 top level plans, each having 1-4 upgrade plans, with those upgrade plans in different order. It is always the first upgrade plan in the list that is incorrectly selected too, and always only if I click on the description text itself or on the "Year xxxx for xxx €"of one of the available upgrade plans.
Could this be a bug ? Please advice.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 months 1 week ago #334543 by krileon
Is this on profile, on registration, or in the module? or does it impact all 3 locations? Normally selecting a parent plan will select the first mandatory (exclusive) child plan if it has any. It shouldn't do that for non-mandatory child plans though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 months 1 week ago - 9 months 1 week ago #334551 by webmasterACA
I'm usingJoomla 4.3.3Community Builder 2.8.0CB Subs 4.6.1 build.2023.06.21.13.40.37.680b3e2183 top level plans, mutually exclusive plans of top level 1 all with setting exclusive 1 mandatory-See screen shot in attached doc -and all having sub plans of level 2, respectively 1, 2 and 4 sub plans.All 7 sub plans have setting non exclusive non mandatory-See screen shot in attached doc-I have the issue in 2 of the 3 cases you ask about:I have the issue NOT on registrationI DO have the issue with logged on users with 1 top level plan where I use a menu option to give access to the upgrade options using standard CBSubs plugin-See screen shot in attached doc-And I DO have the issue with logged on users with 1 top level plan where they access their CB user profile, tab 'subscriptions', regardless of in which position the tab 'Subscriptions' is being displayed (e.g. middle area, left side of the middle area) 
Attachments:

9 months 1 week ago #334554 by krileon
Ok, it sounds like it's just a minor JS bug causing the selection of non-exclusive child plans. Have created a bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9224

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 months 1 week ago #334555 by krileon
An additional note regarding your plan setup. It seams like you're using child plans as a means of adding additional charges to a parent plan? I suggest taking a look at CBSubs Options instead as it's specifically built for doing that and would massively simplify your plan configuration. My blog posts below goes into details of how it works.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18983-cbsubs-options
www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18998-dynamic-plan-pricing

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

9 months 2 days ago #334602 by webmasterACA
Hi Krileon,
thanks a lot for your suggestion. I spend some time looking at 'I suggest taking a look at CBSubs Options instead '.
I think for our specific situation, it is not a good option. Yes, we offer additional fees at initial inscription, but a lot of the members do subscribe to them later on during the year, after there are already club member since a while.
So I think my setup with upgrade plans better suits our reality. Maybe once I am more familiar with the tool, I will rethink this. But thanks anyway!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn